Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1716947430955.png

When I was based in Malaysia about 50 years ago, some of us would collect Mongoose and some would collect Cobras, put them together in a cage and bet on the outcome.
When I was in Okinawa, about age 4 so about 60 years ago, my Dad took me to some Mongoose vs snake fights. I remember it very well. THICK cigarette smoke. Asian men and boys primarily. You could tell that some were either quite wealthy or wanted everyone to think so and others were dirt poor. I remember this boy, maybe about my age, handling what I thought was a cobra. I learned it was called a Habu. I was impressed but I recall thinking that he was just too poor to care about the consequences. Usually, the Mongoose killed the snake in the pit. Also, usually, the Mongoose got bit in the process and would either be real sick or die later on. I saw several that were real sick and/or dying...convulsions, sort of foaming at the mouth.

084041-R1-07-7.JPG

When I was in Okinawa, about age 4 so about 60 years ago, my Dad took me to some Mongoose vs snake fights. I remember it very well. THICK cigarette smoke. Asian men and boys primarily. You could tell that some were either quite wealthy or wanted everyone to think so and others were dirt poor. I remember this boy, maybe about my age, handling what I thought was a cobra. I learned it was called a Habu. I was impressed but I recall thinking that he was just too poor to care about the consequences. Usually, the Mongoose killed the snake in the pit. Also, usually, the Mongoose got bit in the process and would either be real sick or die later on. I saw several that were real sick and/or dying...convulsions, sort of foaming at the mouth.

View attachment 8427787
You can sleep soundly knowing that snake handler kid ate both the mongoose and the habu that night
Screenshot_20230411-192008.png

🤣 Guess someone’s still waiting for their form 4 to clear.

He’ll also need a heat shield of some sort if he wants to run drills. That can gets hot under the hand guard; AMHIK.

i-GWmt9Qw-X4.jpg

Edit: and always…ALWAYS…wear gloves you fucking pogue!

Though it looks like the ungloved hand is photoshopped…or maybe he was just demonstrating what a bad idea it is to run that setup without a can. He clearly has a glove on the trigger/dominant hand. 🤔

Ironically, they look like the same gloves I usually run…Pig gloves. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
🤣 Guess someone’s still waiting for their form 4 to clear.

He’ll also need a heat shield of some sort if he wants to run drills. That can gets hot under the hand guard; AMHIK.

i-GWmt9Qw-X4.jpg

Edit: and always…ALWAYS…wear gloves you fucking pogue!

Though it looks like he was maybe demonstrating how bad an idea it is to run that setup without a can. He clearly has a glove on the trigger/dominant hand. 🤔

Ironically, they look like the same gloves I usually run…Pig gloves. Highly recommended.
Hard to take mall cops like you seriously when your high speed low drag gear advertises how your fairy ass can find grindr dates in between your basement clearing drills.
IMG_2750.jpeg

Hard to take mall cops like you seriously when your high speed low drag gear advertises how your fairy ass can find grindr dates in between your basement clearing drills. View attachment 8427903
Can’t tell if you’re joking or are actually a douchebag….

Regardless, that one usually lives in a backpack that goes in the back of the side by side, and is primarily used for popping trapped/penned feral hogs on the ranch. Takes the same mags as my G21, so very convenient too. Not a tool I’d want to use for much of anything else…basically just a really useful handgun with a couple expensive tax stamps.

You do you.

Can’t tell if you’re joking or are actually a douchebag….

Regardless, that one usually lives in a backpack that goes in the back of the side by side, and is primarily used for popping trapped/penned feral hogs on the ranch. Takes the same mags as my G21, so very convenient too. Not a tool I’d want to use for much of anything else…basically just a really useful handgun with a couple expensive tax stamps.

You do you.
I’ll take off my clown nose for just a second. I’m talking shit. Trolling. Baiting. Shitposting. Whatever you want to call it, I’m making fun of your post because I found it to be silly, moto, and a bit tone deaf. I’m sure you’re a great guy, but the bear pit is the bully zone. We didn’t get upset for calling each other gay when we were 9y/o on the school playground, so why take personal offense when we do the same exact thing on the internet. I don’t mean personal offense. Just trying to have a little fun at your temporary expense.
construction_workers_these_memes_are_for_you_640_high_02.jpeg

Last edited: