• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1717006836140.png

I’ll take off my clown nose for just a second. I’m talking shit. Trolling. Baiting. Shitposting. Whatever you want to call it, I’m making fun of your post because I found it to be silly, moto, and a bit tone deaf. I’m sure you’re a great guy, but the bear pit is the bully zone. We didn’t get upset for calling each other gay when we were 9y/o on the school playground, so why take personal offense when we do the same exact thing on the internet. I don’t mean personal offense. Just trying to have a little fun at your temporary expense.
all good… And TBH, I never even knew those gloves had a haptic interface, I just thought they were a good compromise between shooting gloves (I actually prefer batting gloves for shooting), and work gloves when out at the ranch…so, good to know, and thanks for posting! LoL

Also, in your honor, I just ordered three more pairs for my wife and kids!

IMG_6309.jpeg

We’ll be all ninja / mall cop-like as we cut back brush and pop feral pigs, and the occasional varmint out at the ranch!