• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1717065217326.png

Attachments

• 1717065217683.png
    1717065217683.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Think about this from an adversaries perspective : The US can drop a fully functional Burger King anywhere in the world AND provide a durable supply chain. That’s impressive logistics. (Noting only a few years ago the Chinese couldn’t support a small contingent in Africa and had to pull them out. )

Bunch of you guys were over there…any truth to this?
Yep. True. Saw that bastard parked up at Camp Taji (Formerly Camp Cook) North of Baghdad in '04. From what I understood it was the highest grossing Burger King in the world. The line was about a 45-60 min wait to get a Whopper and it ran sunup to sundown just pumping out whopper meals. Got a chance to have one when I was lucky enough to make a LOGPAC run up to Taji from our Patrol Base in Baghdad. Not going to lie, was the best damn Whopper I ever had. Just a little taste of home was a nice boost to morale.

Yep. True. Saw that bastard parked up at Camp Taji (Formerly Camp Cook) North of Baghdad in '04. From what I understood it was the highest grossing Burger King in the world. The line was about a 45-60 min wait to get a Whopper and it ran sunup to sundown just pumping out whopper meals. Got a chance to have one when I was lucky enough to make a LOGPAC run up to Taji from our Patrol Base in Baghdad. Not going to lie, was the best damn Whopper I ever had. Just a little taste of home was a nice boost to morale.
I heard somewhere in country they had an outback steak house?

Would a current day Ford dealership and warranty repair shop work on a 100 year old Model T Ford??? There has got to be nothing more surreal than seeing a century old Model T rumbling and idling with a smartphone resting on one of the seats... Beyond awesome...

Last edited:
Do they serve Bacon Double Cheeseburgers in the Middle East?

It all boils down to manifest destiny and if the holder of that is willing to exert it to it's full capacity. If so, one can open a Burger King right next door to a mosque in Baghdad and the locals will have one choice to put up with it and tolerate it. Nobody is being forced to go in there, nobody has to even look at it, but you will not do anything about it, nor even think about trying to harm anyone who eats there. As a violent regime dealing in torture and terrorism that has been unconditionally defeated, you don't get to dictate terms. Nah...

I was with my Algerian lady for several years after high school and one thing I learned from our relationship was that even though ours was kind of like a fluke, with her religious family not minding us being together, other cases would not be as wholesome. In those other cases, you will either leave the woman entirely, or love her unconditionally to the point of being ready to commit overwhelming violence to protect her at any given second because somebody might try to do something to her. Nobody in the community has to approve of the relationship, or like it. But you ain't gonna be hurtin' one hair on her head.

"Ever seen that movie called Quigley Down Under? It is awesome, you should see it. Pay attention to what Matt Quigley does to that bucket at seven hunnert' eighty two yards with that old Buffalo Sharps of his. You don't wanna be that bucket, boy. Ah' jest warnin' ya one time right now. Ain't gon' be a second one. Don't be that bucket"...

I think that BK truck is just for a restaurant on a US Army base though.