• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 5.jpg

Bruh... How much anybody want to bet that if you had a Star Trek tricorder or similar remote scanner that can read somebody's heart rate and vitals on the spot, you can tell IMMEDIATELY if somebody is committing stolen valor? Because they'd start sweating up a storm as soon as somebody approaches them going: "Hey sir, may I take a moment to ask you a few questions? You may choose to leave at any time but I just want to know a few things if you don't mind..."

Real veterans know everything they have gone through, their assignments, ranks, deployments, branch specific info, training areas, instinctively. If you stumble... got bad news for ya'...

Memorial Day disrespect stopped cold by a servicemember at a random supermarket:

I can't watch that whole thing... really pisses me off. You're correct on your assessments, however, frankly I can only remember one of the unit numbers I was deployed with over the years (5 EARS). There were a whole bunch of others.

All they have to do is wait for 31 (actual) unintentional discharges in local ER’s and follow up. 🥁🎶

Aren’t they equipped with manual safeties? All the internet experts say the “unintentional” discharges would be prevent by manual safeties. I’ve always believed if you depend on a safety to prevent NDs, you have no business owning a firearm… but I’m not an expert.

Bruh... How much anybody want to bet that if you had a Star Trek tricorder or similar remote scanner that can read somebody's heart rate and vitals on the spot, you can tell IMMEDIATELY if somebody is committing stolen valor? Because they'd start sweating up a storm as soon as somebody approaches them going: "Hey sir, may I take a moment to ask you a few questions? You may choose to leave at any time but I just want to know a few things if you don't mind..."

Real veterans know everything they have gone through, their assignments, ranks, deployments, branch specific info, training areas, instinctively. If you stumble... got bad news for ya'...

Memorial Day disrespect stopped cold by a servicemember at a random supermarket:

Being mad over stolen valor......LOL!!!! Honestly, explain why it matters? I always struggle with understanding this.

If somebody sat in an office next to me and claimed to be an expert in my field. Ok......cool, I have some work for you. I dont give a fuck!

Being mad over stolen valor......LOL!!!! Honestly, explain why it matters? I always struggle with understanding this.

If somebody sat in an office next to me and claimed to be an expert in my field. Ok......cool, I have some work for you. I dont give a fuck!

stolen valor is a bit different.

When you are wanting to "do your part"... then get sent to stupid places, by a stupid government, to do stupid things to otherwise good people in the name of "democracy" evem thoughwe live in a constitutional republic......, and those good people resist and a gunfight ensues....and good, honest people dieon both sides ...... amd you see/experience that...

And some dickface claims to have been there...

It hits different.

- A reasonably not stolen valor guy (with otherwise amazing hair)

For the folks who went through the training, got to know their comrades as brothers and sisters, and then going through combat and possibly having to say their final farewells to the ones who never made it back, the uniform and patches become personal. And on tours of duty they see some of the most fucked up things going on in the world like ISIS barbarity in the Mideast and it is a clear realization that the uniform is what is keeping our homes and streets from being visited by that same hell they are fighting to keep at bay.

It looks like the easiest way to be an untouched criminal is to be a ped.

You know, it would be a real shame if everyone of these shit-stain, fuck-knuckle pieces of excrement involved in the Epstein cover-up were to accidentally get anally gang-raped with chainsaws while being fed IV adrenaline.

Hypothetically, of course.