• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I distinctly ordered the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with C.B. and optional rally fun pack.

Fnlu05RWIAAv1Ij.jpg

Back in the day when we still had the PRC 77 (before we got SINCGARS) we would call Van Halen to change the platoon coms over to 5150. And yes I am that old.

“Cheap suit” = 1995 …199.5 on VHF of course

Honestly can’t recall any of the other iconic freqs right now. 2020 was something, but don’t recall what we called it.

View attachment 8433090

Great pic @nockhunter Good use of lighting and symmetry in the layout; plus the hard lines of light and shadow to emphasize the soft curves of the subject.

This one’s almost the inverse of that top picture, lighting-wise anyway; with more emphasis on the subject while softening the angles of the lighting with that focus on the model:

i-bJ7g6hc.jpg

I'm surprised you were able to type all that with your dick in your hand...😄

Bull didn’t look to be raging. Mostly just annoyed by the idiot in spandex.

View attachment 8433245

Not raging at all. It's a bull...if it isn't one you haven't raised and know well, you stay the hell away.

But is sure is fun to watch an idiot learn that (obvious) lesson the hard way.

Not raging at all. It's a bull...if it isn't one you haven't raised and know well, you stay the hell away.

But is sure is fun to watch an idiot learn that (obvious) lesson the hard way.
Truth. Hell I have had calves gives me a run for my money when they got out of sorts. And then I had a Jersey bull. Not one thing was safe even on his calmest, most sane day. You either learn or get hurt. Thems the rules and the rules don't change. Get between a bull and a cow that has come in and you have a good chance of meeting your Maker.

Last edited: