• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1717736891179.png

The installers were looking at the instructions upside down. Not exactly sure what's going to happen when they try to raise the door.

On the bright side, the homeowner's Dachshunds, Pomeranians and Corgis can now see what's going on outside.
“On the bright side, the homeowner's Dachshunds, Pomeranians and Corgis can now see what's going on outside”

That’s all a real man should want. Make sure your sentries have visibility to watch your 6 when you’re welding on the dozer.

many years ago we carried SF6 gas on our maintenance trucks and we would bo that just playing around. The SF6 gas is Whats used in high voltage equipment like circuit breakers for an insulator instead of oil.

Truth. Hell I have had calves gives me a run for my money when they got out of sorts. And then I had a Jersey bull. Not one thing was safe even on his calmest, most sane day. You either learn or get hurt. Thems the rules and the rules don't change. Get between a bull and a cow that has come in and you have a good chance of meeting your Maker.
Few things in nature are faster than a calf kicking sideways.

Every year I get a bull from a friend that has a breeding program for registered Angus bulls. They worked almost every day and are pretty calm. It's always a treat when I take him back to rejoin the other bulls. Watching four or five massive bulls go at it to establish the dominance chain is something to behold.
thats a good way to cripple a young bull

After I moved on from ranch work, I made it a mission to get revenge by eating steak every chance I got.
I usually don’t carry my pistol while working. Generally I leave it in the truck. If I had it on me, it would be too tempting to dispatch the wild, ornery cows in the moment. I would probably go broke.

sometimes.. the young bulls team up on the old bull. it's a lot like life.
I've seen a big ram kick the crap out of a few young rams. Young rams (3) of them; teamed up on the old ram and gave him payback.
Nature.
Seen a bull, hit an old bull mounting a cow. Broke his dick and the old had to be turned into hamburger.

But it happens any time you bring a new bull(s) into the bunch.

And every year when you take em out they fight the whole damn way even though they been together.

And when you get to the cows, first one to mount is going to get knocked off.
I see more broke peckers than legs.

Worse thing to have is an old bull, he will spend more time chasing other bulls away than actually breeding.

Bulls do bull shit, best to be well mounted or have a strong grill guard.

The bulls we have are generally well behaved and can be handled.

Get rid of the mean ones, life is to short.

There is always that split second between turning away from you and coming after you that keeps you from dozing.

I got a buddy who does that for a living.

He was a couple hundred feet up a while back demolishing a smoke stack. Here is the robot being lifted, he is in a crane beside it going up View attachment 8433542
My company took down the 308 foot stack at Brookhaven National Lab. We contracted a crew who does stacks for a living. I never went to the nest up on top but we had people up there every day