• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1717786667997.jpeg

Why you wear a seat belt while driving a fork lift. There is a paper packaging company next door and as I was pulling out of the parking lot I heard a loud noise and looked over and saw the trailer bed collapsing and large paper rolls crashing out. Ran over to check on the fork lift driver. She was shaken but ok. Good thing she was wearing her seat belt other wise she could have been seriously injured or killed.

Seat Belt.jpg

Overlooking a hog confinement operation? I bet you can tell which way the wind is blowing.
When the sprayer is operating, the wind direction can definitely be your enemy. Sadly he quit doing hogs just a few months ago, was a smaller operation for Smithfield and had about 4,500 hogs at a go.

Pics and shit rule. @MaurygoId likes my Resco watch, so I figured he would enjoy a picture of it.
image.jpg

Jabba the Blob won the farcical "National American Miss" version, the Aikido of pageant brands. It's no coincidence that their web name is n/a miss.com.

Here's the UFC version.
View attachment 8433530
View attachment 8433531

Believe it or not, Newsmax (Chris Salcedo Show) is actually featuring a full on production segment with guests etc. on Ms. Alabama winning.

It's going on right now.

:eek: o_O

Believe it or now, Newsmax (Chris Salcedo Show) is actually featuring a full on production segment with guests etc. on Ms. Alabama winning.

It's going on right now.

:eek: o_O

It's like winning a modeling contract from an agency with headquarters in a Red Roof Inn. But it makes great news. Really a genius move by the sham pageant organization for publicity.

All these comments about bulls encourage me to post this -

One day three bulls were standing on the hill talking about the new bull the farmer had just purchased.

The first bull said “I am the oldest bull and those are my cows over there. He isn’t getting any of them!”

The second bull said “Well, I am not quite as old as you, but I have a few cows over there and he isn’t getting any of them!”

As the youngest bull was getting ready to respond, this huge truck came driving up to the barn. There was a great noise and the whole back of the truck just blew open and a monster sized bull jumped out of the back and started bellowing and pawing the ground – looking for a fight.

The first bull said “Well, I have more cows than I need. I suppose he could have some of mine.”

The second bull said “Yea, I have a few more than I need so I guess I can let him have a few of mine.”

They both looked to the youngest bull. He was pawing the ground, throwing dirt in the air, and looking like he was ready to fight.

They said “Are you crazy???!!!!”

He said “ No, I just want him to know that I am a bull!”

I got a buddy who does that for a living.

He was a couple hundred feet up a while back demolishing a smoke stack. Here is the robot being lifted, he is in a crane beside it going up View attachment 8433542
That’s wild! I wonder how one finds themselves in such a role. Also curious if the pay is any different than a regular crane/heavy equipment operator?

Attachments

• IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    626 KB · Views: 136
Miss Alabama is a cutie

Maryland is another shit state.

View attachment 8433880
Of all those women, most of them have likely had "no problem with the LGBT"....

I wonder if them losing a women's competition to a man could change their minds.

Got some new display pieces

20240607_160439.jpg

Of all those women, most of them have likely had "no problem with the LGBT"....

I wonder if them losing a women's competition to a man could change their minds.

I'll say! I've been to Tahiti / Bora Bora a few times. One must be truly careful there (and, trust me, I was) as there is quite the prevalence of "Rae Rae's" (the original "Trannies") These are, mostly, transvestites that work so hard at their make up and appearance that they look 10 times better than the actual local females. That's how you know from whom to stay away. If they look a lot better than the local women, stay far away!

There was one that was a server at the hotel restaurant I stayed in on Bora Bora. He went as far as getting breast augmentation surgery and was quite proud of the "results." Had the long black "Asian like"hair and all that. Sadly, for him, when serving a plate, he'd give himself away by all the hair on the back of his hands.... :eek: .

Last edited: