• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

thats a good way to cripple a young bull
We provide counselors to reassure them that each of them are very special, we reinforce that they are all winners, we provide quiet time, we tried hugging them (That didn't work), we stopped grading their tests, and we're at a loss for what else to do. Seems that bulls are going to do bull stuff.
What do you think about trying gender affirmation for them?

We provide counselors to reassure them that each of them are very special, we reinforce that they are all winners, we provide quiet time, we tried hugging them (That didn't work), we stopped grading their tests, and we're at a loss for what else to do. Seems that bulls are going to do bull stuff.
What do you think about trying gender affirmation for them?
How about 2 years in the (return to pre-2021) Military?

That’s wild! I wonder how one finds themselves in such a role. Also curious if the pay is any different than a regular crane/heavy equipment operator?
Not sure on the whole story of how he ended up doing it. He has worked for a concrete company for quite a while. He started with cutting I believe, and then an opportunity to learn the robot came to him. Probably a good opportunity to take up, he travels a lot, but he seems to like what he does.

Pics and shit rule. Not as sweet as your car though, just one I had a bunch of years ago

DSCN0971 - Copy.jpeg

When the sprayer is operating, the wind direction can definitely be your enemy. Sadly he quit doing hogs just a few months ago, was a smaller operation for Smithfield and had about 4,500 hogs at a go.

Pics and shit rule. @MaurygoId likes my Resco watch, so I figured he would enjoy a picture of it. View attachment 8433784

1717851352678.png

I'll say! I've been to Tahiti / Bora Bora a few times. One must be truly careful there (and, trust me, I was) as there is quite the prevalence of "Rae Rae's" (the original "Trannies") These are, mostly, transvestites that work so hard at their make up and appearance that they look 10 times better than the actual local females. That's how you know from whom to stay away. If they look a lot better than the local women, stay far away!

There was one that was a server at the hotel restaurant I stayed in on Bora Bora. He went as far as getting breast augmentation surgery and was quite proud of the "results." Had the long black "Asian like"hair and all that. Sadly, for him, when serving a plate, he'd give himself away by all the hair on the back of his hands.... :eek: .

You have to admire the proper original drag queens and cross dressers that actually had pride in their appearance and worked hard to look the perfect part and be as beautiful and feminine as possible and dress really well.

Today's American Trannies are usually slovenly monsters.

You have to admire the proper original drag queens and cross dressers that actually had pride in their appearance and worked hard to look the perfect part and be as beautiful and feminine as possible and dress really well.

Today's American Trannies are usually slovenly monsters.
Even openly gay dudes tend to have some personal pride of presentation. Ugly dude bearded trannies represent a failed timeline that needs to go into the dust bin of historical failures. Rules.

Attachments

• 07E462E7-9FF3-4171-9E5F-424A838BCAD4.jpeg
    07E462E7-9FF3-4171-9E5F-424A838BCAD4.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: lash
They let you choke that shit? Every one I lift they freak out about it collapsing like a black hole unless we use the tiny little lugs on the bottom.
Please tell whoever “they” are that they are fucking morons, we use hooks on Trane/American Standard but straps on EVERYTHING else and of all of the thousands of units I have craned I have never had any damage of any sort. Even the cheapass Goodman and other builder grade shit with flimsy sheet metal don’t bend or crush at all.

Pics and shit rule
1717862073188.png

Here's some "motivation" fer you's guys. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.............

I ran a 10K in Northern California years ago. It ended on a steep hill the locals called Sofa King Hill because you were So Fucking Glad it was almost over 😳. I was running through the finishing chutes and my girlfriend jumped RIght out in front of me to take a picture. She got in my way and I pushed a dude in front of me out of my way right at the finish line. He ended up being in my AG ( age group). He finished 1st …me 2nd. 😖
Instead of a beautiful hand carved Redwood trophy. I got a cheesy little medal .
Quite pissed but couldn’t show it 🤬