• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

It said ”working” not “running”
As a Rolex trained and certified watchmaker, (30+ years) I can tell you they mean that the watch was recovered and during handling and what not the oscillating weight put some tension on the mainspring. This started the balance wheel to running and the second hand moving.
The point is, the case remained water tight for the duration of its time in the ocean. Water intrusion into the case would cause rust and the dial do me badly damaged and the watch would not work.
The watch appears to have an acrylic crystal. If so that would mean the watch predates 1980.
If I were to find that watch my first call would be to Rolex to see what kind of an offer ($$$) I could get on this artifact that could be used in advertising and product research.

Dang! No Pappy Van Winkle, huh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ok just for you...
Asshole.
20210911_095356.jpg

Now go mix it with coke.

I remember a guy on here mixing a really expensive liquor with coke once to piss some folks off…he won that day.
No, I can't/won't do that. I have more than enough of other stuff to mix with.
That always reminds me of the time I spent in Bitburg. The locals had a most curious call of half a glass of Bitburger mixed with Pepsi. Good lord that has to be nasty. At least use Coke! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
Please tell whoever “they” are that they are fucking morons, we use hooks on Trane/American Standard but straps on EVERYTHING else and of all of the thousands of units I have craned I have never had any damage of any sort. Even the cheapass Goodman and other builder grade shit with flimsy sheet metal don’t bend or crush at all.

Pics and shit rule
View attachment 8434356
1717886541199.png

• Haha
Reactions: lash
As a Rolex trained and certified watchmaker, (30+ years) I can tell you they mean that the watch was recovered and during handling and what not the oscillating weight put some tension on the mainspring. This started the balance wheel to running and the second hand moving.
The point is, the case remained water tight for the duration of its time in the ocean. Water intrusion into the case would cause rust and the dial do me badly damaged and the watch would not work.
The watch appears to have an acrylic crystal. If so that would mean the watch predates 1980.
If I were to find that watch my first call would be to Rolex to see what kind of an offer ($$$) I could get on this artifact that could be used in advertising and product research.
Thanks..

I envision myself on the floor looking for that damn spring.

CV3B5115ed.jpg

Don’t you have some wheels to shine on your pink Mazda Miata?

Fag
I bought the Miata from you biotch. I finally got the vanity plates replaced. It really sucked driving around with your Grindr ID on the plates. The good was I never had to pump my own gas at truck stops because everyone thought it was still your car.

1717898977123.png

IDF rescues hostages and our 'limpdick' military says none of our 'assets' were used in the rescue. We are a nation of PUSSIES and SPINELESS wonders!

Due to a small party and 2 martinis and a few glasses of wine......but 'F@#% all limpdick, spineless, ball-less wonders.....

....after 40 yrs in LE, in F'ing Kalifornia, I'm getting too old for this shit!!!!

I'll say! I've been to Tahiti / Bora Bora a few times. One must be truly careful there (and, trust me, I was) as there is quite the prevalence of "Rae Rae's" (the original "Trannies") These are, mostly, transvestites that work so hard at their make up and appearance that they look 10 times better than the actual local females. That's how you know from whom to stay away. If they look a lot better than the local women, stay far away!

There was one that was a server at the hotel restaurant I stayed in on Bora Bora. He went as far as getting breast augmentation surgery and was quite proud of the "results." Had the long black "Asian like"hair and all that. Sadly, for him, when serving a plate, he'd give himself away by all the hair on the back of his hands.... :eek: .
Things are different there. I spent quite a bit of time there in the 90's, much of it on and around islands I can't even remember the names of. Long before this BS was going on in the US.
As it was told to me by my interpreter-guide, sometimes a family without a daughter will raise a son as a daughter. Tahitians/Polynesians treat them like they would a woman, and Tahitians treat them respectably. It is not an uncommon thing and has been done for many years probably centuries.
I have much respect for Polynesians and their cultures, but their worldview is very simple (think stone age) and I personally have much respect for it.
It really makes you wonder about all the shit going on in our schools. Is it really that the child wants/ should be another sex, or some school teacher makes the decision to groom them as one? I'm sure some are genuinely born in wrong body, but doubt as many as current US trends indicate.
Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora and other tourist destinations are not what Polynesia is really like.
And in agreement and with all due respect to @Fx51LP308, native Polynesian women are not what Americans would consider attractive, but when the Japanese, (WW2?) and Caucasian genes are mixed in there, KACHING! That is when the illusion that Cinema has created turns into reality!

Things are different there. I spent quite a bit of time there in the 90's, much of it on and around islands I can't even remember the names of. Long before this BS was going on in the US.

I was there, on occasion, in the 2001 - 2007 range. And, yes, well before the current day "BS."

As it was told to me by my interpreter-guide, sometimes a family without a daughter will raise a son as a daughter.

This isn't to what I'm referring. I know what you mean, and I acknowledge that some like that exist, but I'm talking "full on" trannies that elect to dress that way and appear that way in order to attract unsuspecting men. And some of them are so damned good at it, one cannot tell.

native Polynesian women are not what Americans would consider attractive, but when the Japanese, (WW2?) and Caucasian genes are mixed in there, KACHING! That is when the illusion that Cinema has created turns into reality!

More like Chinese, than Japanese/KoreanI, I think. One can actually find native Chinese on the islands and then all the way to totally mixed ethnicities. It's the Chinese that merged more with Native Islanders. I think the Japanese presence there is more "tourist" based than anything else. It's where they go for "vacation." And the native Islanders play it to the max. So much so, that "pricing" on the islands (at least on Bora Bora) is based on the very "inelastic" Supply/Demand curve the Japanese are willing to support. They come, they bring cash, and they are willing to pay. The French Pacific Franc (XPF) is very closely tied to the Japanese Yen. They still use that there (they were also starting to use the Euro but...), it's all oriented towards Japanese tourism.

But, yes, I agree that "Native" Polynesians (ie. first to arrive on the islands... ) are not as attractive.

That kind of ultra pride didn't do well against the proper ultra pride back in the day.
First rules...

1717916021448.png

Now that's out of the way- I just have to share something on this topic that's been bothering me for a while now. How long has it been that the gay/rainbow flag has been a 'thing'? When I perform internet searches, the articles claim it to be a thing for 40 years now, but (and maybe my head has just been in the proverbial sand and/or it just reach my neck of the woods) but I don't recall seeing the below flag until maybe just 10-15 years ago.

1717921445304.png

And... I'm not done. The other part of this that bothers me is when did the above flag turn into the below flag? Again, maybe my head has been buried in the sand but it seems that it changed to this just within the past 2-3 years...

1717921533734.png

So now that I've "showed my cards" am I alone here wondering what the heck is going on? Is this a Mandela Effect scenario I'm experiencing? Am I just that ignorant? The more important question that bothers me- WHO is designing and marketing these flags as being normal? In my bubble, these just showed up in their own respective timeframe and seemed to be universally accepted, marketed, and (literally) paraded.

In my mind, what these flags represent- this isn't a 'club', this isn't an 'organization', hell it isn't even a 'society' it's a minority group of an eclectic group of people that represents such a small portion of our citizenship and even amongst that component, in my limited experience, even they don't get along with each other and are far more divided than say the gun owner groups ("Fudd's", Revolver, Semi's, Bolt Action, 1911's, Glock's, etc. groups) yet they've apparently have the greatest marketing campaign and publicly positioned image being sold almost immediately and even amongst us firearm enthusiasts, veterans from all branches, hunters, anglers, whatever... how is it we have not been able to unify under the same banner?

I know this isn't the best thread for this rant that I embarked on- but hopefully I played by the rules and dang if this just doesn't bother the hell out of me. I'm far from perfect but I'm not schizophrenic either but this whole... movement, it just leaves me with the impression as evidence that we're in the middle of one of the largest PSYOP's ever leveraged on a global scale and this is just one component/evidence of such.

Maybe it's just me, if so- I'll drop continuing the discussion moving forward- I'm just so baffled anymore over the past 5 years or so and how society apparently changed and how quickly it occurred. Is it just me?

-LD

Last edited:
First rules...

View attachment 8434694

Now that's out of the way- I just have to share something on this topic that's been bothering me for a while now. How long has it been that the gay/rainbow flag has been a 'thing'? When I perform internet searches, the articles claim it to be a thing for 40 years now, but (and maybe my head has just been in the proverbial sand and/or it just reach my neck of the woods) but I don't recall seeing the below flag until maybe just 10-15 years ago.

View attachment 8434695

And... I'm not done. The other part of this that bothers me is when did the above flag turn into the below flag? Again, maybe my head has been buried in the sand but it seems that it changed to this just within the past 2-3 years...

View attachment 8434696

So now that I've "showed my cards" am I alone here wondering what the heck is going on? Is this a Mandela Effect scenario I'm experiencing? Am I just that ignorant? The more important question that bothers me- WHO is designing and marketing these flags as being normal? In my bubble, these just showed up in their own respective timeframe and seemed to be universally accepted, marketed, and (literally) paraded.

In my mind, what these flags represent- this isn't a 'club', this isn't an 'organization', hell it isn't even a 'society' it's a minority group of an eclectic group of people that represents such a small portion of our citizenship and even amongst that component, in my limited experience, even they don't get along with each other and are far more divided than say the gun owner groups ("Fudd's", Revolver, Semi's, Bolt Action, 1911's, Glock's, etc. groups) yet they've apparently have the greatest marketing campaign and publicly positioned image being sold almost immediately and even amongst us firearm enthusiasts, veterans from all branches, hunters, anglers, whatever... how is it we have not been able to unify under the same banner?

I know this isn't the best thread for this rant that I embarked on- but hopefully I played by the rules and dang if this just doesn't bother the hell out of me. I'm far from perfect but I'm not schizophrenic either but this whole... movement, it just leaves me with the impression as evidence that we're in the middle of one of the largest PSYOP's ever leveraged on a global scale and this is just one component/evidence of such.

Maybe it's just me, if so- I'll drop continuing the discussion moving forward- I'm just so baffled anymore over the past 5 years or so and how society apparently changed and how quickly it occurred. Is it just me?

-LD
Follow the money, always.

1717929310240.jpeg

First rules...

View attachment 8434694

View attachment 8434695

View attachment 8434696

-LD
What these “minority” groups can’t comprehend is that I don’t dislike them because of their sexual orientation or lack there of, or their skin color; rather, it is their ugly personalities and antisocial behavior.

Last edited:
First rules...

View attachment 8434694

View attachment 8434695

View attachment 8434696

-LD
What group? A group that's always generally pushing marxist ideology... because Marx was one of them. A group that's, over the course of history has been "that guy" who always gets kicked out of the bar for doing the same shit over and over again.

Time to go for a run and look at all the half nekkid people on boats.

20240608_114757.jpg