• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1717990150511.png

I was there, on occasion, in the 2001 - 2007 range. And, yes, well before the current day "BS."

This isn't to what I'm referring. I know what you mean, and I acknowledge that some like that exist, but I'm talking "full on" trannies that elect to dress that way and appear that way in order to attract unsuspecting men. And some of them are so damned good at it, one cannot tell.

More like Chinese, than Japanese/KoreanI, I think. One can actually find native Chinese on the islands and then all the way to totally mixed ethnicities. It's the Chinese that merged more with Native Islanders. I think the Japanese presence there is more "tourist" based than anything else. It's where they go for "vacation." And the native Islanders play it to the max. So much so, that "pricing" on the islands (at least on Bora Bora) is based on the very "inelastic" Supply/Demand curve the Japanese are willing to support. They come, they bring cash, and they are willing to pay. The French Pacific Franc (XPF) is very closely tied to the Japanese Yen. They still use that there (they were also starting to use the Euro but...), it's all oriented towards Japanese tourism.

But, yes, I agree that "Native" Polynesians (ie. first to arrive on the islands... ) are not as attractive.
Yes, I am with you now, this type of sex industry is prevalent now days all over the world.
And yes, some men want that and some just get a good price. Some He-She can even close the deal and the man never know's the difference, maybe a little different aroma, but that's it!!.
It seems to take some weird shit to get the oriental pecker hard, there's a lot of money in it.
In the 80's we almost wiped out Mullet for their, roe, gizzards and livers, before laws were inacted......
I have caught quite a few different species of weird and not so weird fish that the flesh or some gut of the fish makes the oriental pecker hard.
In the 80's and 90's down in Isla Mujeres Mx there was a quite attractive He/She that boat crews for years would sic on friends/clients just for grins. He/She would gladly get in on the deal for a few Pesos.It is amazing what dim red bar lights can hide. Locals and regulars in the Putaria just called It Mommy.
Mommy is still there, it just takes a lot more Tequila to drink He/She pretty.
The Putaria there "Casa Blanca" was in operation there for over 50 years, the owner "Flor" refused to give the cartels a piece of it and a 13-14 year old boy shot her in the face at 2:00 in the afternoon a couple of years ago she was a very good friend of mine..
At one time I was going to write a book named WHORE HOUSES- OF THE WORLD, I think I have been in at least one from Italy to Australia in 30+ different countries.

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
I love it! High School Seniors the year before me put the bandleader’s VW bug on top of the auditorium roof.
A guy I went to high school with drove a little VW pickup. We would intentionally park, leaving an empty space next to him. When he'd go into the school, four of us would pick the back of the truck up by the bumper and swing the back of the truck to the empty space. Leaving him parallel parked with only inches of clearance, on each end. When school let out we would be hiding among the other cars and trucks to hear him cussing us up one side and down the other.

When I was doing my early training in the Royal Australian Air Force we used to have a full dress parade quite regularly, one day we formed up to find one of these positioned around the flag pole.

1718026948640.png

It had been moved from the flight line to the parade ground during the night, took the officers running the base over a week to source a crane capable of lifting it over the flag pole so it could be returned to the flight line....

I love it! High School Seniors the year before me put the bandleader’s VW bug on top of the auditorium roof.
Seniors last day when I was a sophomore, things were getting a little rowdy. Most of the kids were outside partying. 10-12 cops were trying to keep things from getting out of hand. I watched 2 senior girls take off in a cop car. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
When I was doing my early training in the Royal Australian Air Force we used to have a full dress parade quite regularly, one day we formed up to find one of these positioned around the flag pole.

View attachment 8435506

It had been moved from the flight line to the parade ground during the night, took the officers running the base over a week to source a crane capable of lifting it over the flag pole so it could be returned to the flight line....
Were you the one that removed the elevator and reinstalled it once it was around the flagpole?