• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A guy I went to high school with drove a little VW pickup. We would intentionally park, leaving an empty space next to him. When he'd go into the school, four of us would pick the back of the truck up by the bumper and swing the back of the truck to the empty space. Leaving him parallel parked with only inches of clearance, on each end. When school let out we would be hiding among the other cars and trucks to hear him cussing us up one side and down the other.
One of the freshmen when I was a senior got a new (old, used) car. I don't recall what it was exactly but small and rear wheel drive. Maybe an old Mazda. Anyway, during shop class, we told the teacher we needed to go change a flat and borrowed the floor jack. We took a bunch of wood blocks. We jacked his car up so the rear tires were about 1/4" off the ground and blocked it up under the spring perches. Shop was the last 3 hours of my day, same for every senior boy. Long 2.5 hours.
This poor guy got in his car but it wouldn't go. He got out real dejected, went to the office and called his dad. When dad showed up, we went to see if we could help. Son was telling him how the clutch must have blown and all. Dad got in, tried it, looked back and saw the tires spinning freely and some of us trying not to laugh. He got out, looked us all over, then busted up laughing and told us that was a good prank. Could we go ahead and take whatever was jacked up out? We said yes sir. He was laughing but our victim wasn't. He was all red faced and pissed off.
A few years later, I was shooting pool and drinking beer when dad walked in. He saw me and my bud and that's what he wanted to talk about. He said his son was so pissed off he wanted to fight us and didn't get over that prank for a year. Dad kept telling him it was a joke and that we must have liked him enough to prank him like that. Junior would have none of it. Dad still thought it was a good one.

amBEeobp8BaS.png