• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1718094450636.png

We all mock bike people but in a race..that sucks

I rode my friends “race” bike a few times

1, insane how efficient it is there is almost zero drag

2, it’s so uncomfortable. Even compared to a regular road bike Having your ass up that high..you don’t understand until you do it once

3, sooo unstable, you don’t dare shift weight too much on your elbows.

4, it was windy one time and the slab side rim is like a sail, you get pushed all over

We all mock bike people but in a race..that sucks

I rode my friends “race” bike a few times

1, insane how efficient it is there is almost zero drag

2, it’s so uncomfortable. Even compared to a regular road bike Having your ass up that high..you don’t understand until you do it once

3, sooo unstable, you don’t dare shift weight too much on your elbows.

4, it was windy one time and the slab side rim is like a sail, you get pushed all over
I think he tried to move his arm position and fell forward. If you’re doing a TT and trying to put in a good time you’re going to be on the limit.

I can’t imagine running a disk, even my 40mm rims get buffeted some days.

Reactions: lash and brianf
I think he tried to move his arm position and fell forward. If you’re doing a TT and trying to put in a good time you’re going to be on the limit.

When he hit that bump, the bars rotated downward, causing his balance to shift forward.

When I first watched it, it appeared the bars broke from the impact of the bump. Watching it on a phone makes it hard to tell though.

Seniors last day when I was a sophomore, things were getting a little rowdy. Most of the kids were outside partying. 10-12 cops were trying to keep things from getting out of hand. I watched 2 senior girls take off in a cop car. o_O
I had an instructor in auto tech who said he stole a cop car once. Getting drunk somewhere throwing rocks at trucks on the road and running and hiding. Cop shows up he runs. Cop chases, he just runs around the building when he comes bqck around to the front the car is running door is open and cherries are on.

He is like i jump in drive off. I was laughing tearing down dirt roads spinning donuts and shit and all at once he said he realized. I can't unsteel this cop car. Like I can't just go give it back and we all have a good laugh.

He said he never did get caught and the crime was never reported or talked about publicly. The town is less then 1500 so word gets around. 🤣🤣🤣

Was out one night and it was snowing pretty good. saw a car full of kids and the driver had put the car in the ditch.

I stopped to see if I could help.

Grabbed the tow strap and told the driver to hook it up to his car.

He crawls under the little Cavalier and he’s under there for a while.

He comes back out and says ok, go ahead.

So I slowly start backing up and the car didn’t budge.

Got a bit of a running start and when the truck moved, it pulled the rear coil spring right out from under the car!

Then I found it it was his girlfriends car!

I’m sure her dad was real happy when he had to get a tow truck to get it to the shop!

IDF rescues hostages and our 'limpdick' military says none of our 'assets' were used in the rescue. We are a nation of PUSSIES and SPINELESS wonders!

Due to a small party and 2 martinis and a few glasses of wine......but 'F@#% all limpdick, spineless, ball-less wonders.....

....after 40 yrs in LE, in F'ing Kalifornia, I'm getting too old for this shit!!!!
Speak for yourself. Just because those in charge of the failed Gaza pier are cowards, doesn’t mean the people of the country are.

Don’t allow the propaganda to get to you.

Reactions: Keith E.

looks more like a crankarm/chainring broke or a pedal stripped out

M

edited to add: after the 'bars slipped' comment, I rewatched the clip. I think you're right

looks more like a crankarm/chainring broke or a pedal stripped out

M

edited to add: after the 'bars slipped' comment, I rewatched the clip. I think you're right
Download the GIF, watch it frame by frame.

He's on his "aero" bars with his arms close together and forward. You have less control there, for sure. As you watch the frames, the aero bars move up, toward his body. At least the left one does. It's all over shortly after. I can't tell if the bar bent or if it slipped at the mount to the down bars. Also looks a little like wet pavement. That can be good for an extra long slide on that 5 grit asphalt and some deeper road rash.

Reactions: brianf
When I was doing my early training in the Royal Australian Air Force we used to have a full dress parade quite regularly, one day we formed up to find one of these positioned around the flag pole.

View attachment 8435506

It had been moved from the flight line to the parade ground during the night, took the officers running the base over a week to source a crane capable of lifting it over the flag pole so it could be returned to the flight line....
Couldn’t they just unbolt the flag pole?