• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, June 11 (25 gifs)
Good grip at least. Give the man some credit.

A guy I went to high school with drove a little VW pickup. We would intentionally park, leaving an empty space next to him. When he'd go into the school, four of us would pick the back of the truck up by the bumper and swing the back of the truck to the empty space. Leaving him parallel parked with only inches of clearance, on each end. When school let out we would be hiding among the other cars and trucks to hear him cussing us up one side and down the other.
We put the principles Bug in the gym.

Doesn't matter. His two sons have vowed to carry on in his name when he's no longer there. :mad:

Have you seen the beastly apparition that is his daughter? Dirty crooked teeth = lacking self-care = hates herself and everyone else.
We put the principles Bug in the gym.

We painted our teacher's bug with beautiful flowers around 1968. She provided the paint. She was tall, blonde, and tan. About 25 years old. Always a smile on her face. I was 6 and didn't understand the full meaning. Still a great memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22Hshots and lash
I pissed all over it, all night.

View attachment 8436156
I can only speak to my personal experience (apologies for not following the thread's rules this time but hopefully I made up for the indiscretion today for a onetime pass) but I don't think I've ever been to a VFW in PA that didn't have that sticker on the urinals. I believe in forgiveness but what Hanoi Jane did was unforgivable and warrants decades of memories keeping the above sticker viable for over 60 years.

You heard it here first and mark my words, when she passes, she will be cremated and have her ashes spread over some liberal paradise (likely somewhere along the CA coast). Otherwise- if she were to be buried, the cemetery would need 24/7 security because the only line longer in today's current climate than a Trump parade would be the remaining Vietnam veterans waiting to piss on her grave.

If you don't believe me then fight me on that.

-LD

EDIT: On second thought- let's not screw up the MPT- arguments can be directed to the thread I started on the topic @ https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...thread-to-protect-the-mpts-integrity.7221388/

-LD

Last edited:
I've been on a WWI 'kick' for about the past year- we all know what 'no man's land is' but few have spent the time to research what life in the trenches were like. I'm man enough to say that one of the realities they faced every day was... rats! Fuck those vermin.

But going back to the plague carriers- while the troops (on both sides mind you) manned their posts- they had to listen to the vermin/rats feasting on their friends (they couldn't collect their bodies) and the most cringe worthy part of this factoid- not all of the folks that the rats feasted on were deceased at the time....such a horrible fate and for what? Coca-cola and Nike I guess?

-LD