• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1718250702008.png

I was about to say the same.

Those pure blood Norwegian women are different.

The vikings didn't bring back the ugly ones 🤣🤣🤣
I was watching Eddie hall fight two guys the other day and thought. Man it must have been a slaughter when the vikings raided and killed a bunch of pasty crooked toothed malnourished peasant farmers, who's only weapon was probably a wooden pitchfork.

I've been on a WWI 'kick' for about the past year- we all know what 'no man's land is' but few have spent the time to research what life in the trenches were like. I'm man enough to say that one of the realities they faced every day was... rats! Fuck those vermin.

But going back to the plague carriers- while the troops (on both sides mind you) manned their posts- they had to listen to the vermin/rats feasting on their friends (they couldn't collect their bodies) and the most cringe worthy part of this factoid- not all of the folks that the rats feasted on were deceased at the time....such a horrible fate and for what? Coca-cola and Nike I guess?

-LD
On top of BachMa, there were decades worth of left over bunkers, and multiple perimeters. It was abandoned when First Brigade stuck two recon teams up there. The Recondos and Tiger Force.
The weather closed in (btw, SW of
Phu Loc, RVN, 1968), and we got stuck there for two-3 weeks. The rats were big as cats. They infested the bunkers, and would jump down from the overhead logs, onto us when we were sleeping. It was miserable. I spent one night inside, ad decided to sleep up top, under a poncho.

On top of BachMa, there were decades worth of left over bunkers, and multiple perimeters. It was abandoned when First Brigade stuck two recon teams up there. The Recondos and Tiger Force.
The weather closed in (btw, SW of
Phu Loc, RVN, 1968), and we got stuck there for two-3 weeks. The rats were big as cats. They infested the bunkers, and would jump down from the overhead logs, onto us when we were sleeping. It was miserable. I spent one night inside, ad decided to sleep up top, under a poncho.
Brutal stuff right there. Rat's and fly's...not God's creatures at all.