• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Fudds won today, gentlemen. If you're not first, you're last. I went 18/20. I'll win next month now that I have some experience at the oddly shaped turkey targets at 400m, I went 3/5 on those. I cleaned everything else. If I could actually read wind I'd have gotten 20/20. Also if I had one of those fancy benchrest rest things like everyone else, I might've gotten the extra 2 points.

These "chicken" targets were about 60% smaller than I thought they would be LOL

Still went 5/5 at 200m on these guys

20240622_090850.jpg

The bench was higher or seat was lower than I expected, so here's my awesome position.. rear bag under the trigger guard LOL
20240622_074454.jpg

Fudds won today, gentlemen. If you're not first, you're last. I went 18/20. I'll win next month now that I have some experience at the oddly shaped turkey targets at 400m, I went 3/5 on those. I cleaned everything else. If I could actually read wind I'd have gotten 20/20. Also if I had one of those fancy benchrest rest things like everyone else, I might've gotten the extra 2 points.

View attachment 8444469

The bench was higher or seat was lower than I expected, so here's my awesome position.. rear bag under the trigger guard LOL
View attachment 8444471
Your bolt is on the wrong side… or maybe your pic is flipped 😂

View attachment 8444469

View attachment 8444471
Does that super high cheek piece mess up your hair? Is the paint missing off of the cheek piece due to hair gel or drool?

JK, lefties unite. Everyone is born right handed, only the best of us are able to overcome it.

I know where there may be about 10 acres of these............I know the guy who parked them............he started parking them in the 60's...........last time I saw them was the early 80's...............never sold a one...........next time I get up north I will have to go by and check them out..............

My brother is ambidextrous. He starts out writing with his left hand and then switches to his right hand about half way across the page.
It took me forever to figure out why he couldn't hit a rabbit while hunting. He would shoulder one side or the other depending on which way the dogs were running them. When I finally figured it out I told him to pick a side and stick with it. He got pretty good from the left side.

View attachment 8444469

View attachment 8444471
Fudds can shoot..😆
We have a monthly long range precision varmint match that gets 40 shooters every month with a waiting list. One of the PRS (fags) kids does very well in the monthly PRS match every month and placed top 10 at our large-ish (90 shooters) Rifle Rumble this year.
I saw him today at the precision varmint match and asked how it was going. He responded "getting my shit pushed in". I laughed and said, again?
Last time he shot it, he dropped 6 shots out of 40 for 5th or 6th. Winner was an old boy that is a bit wall eyed. Shot 38-40.

He's also a faggot. Proper left handers don't write in that fashion. I've known many left handers in my day. Every one of them who writes that way is fucked up in some way.
I think he must be working on his hawk tuah grip.

Those upside down, paper turned the wrong way, writing lefties always baffled me. I worked with a guy that wrote like that, he ate like that too. I asked him one time if he turns his head upside down to read street signs. And, you're right he was a weird fucker.

BTW: I am amphibious, I can shoot left or right handed equally well. My right eye has better vision but my left eye has better color acuity. I typically shoot matches right handed and shoot critters left handed.

Obangi's one of you people.View attachment 8444509
Odumbo is yet another lefty who hates America b/c he had an abstentee father and a mom who pawned him off on his grandparents. He can't express his anger toward his mom b/c she is possibly the only person who showed him any love or compassion in his young life. So, he sublimates that anger and projects it onto others.

View attachment 8444469

View attachment 8444471
If the wind tends to be calm(er) at that range at the start of the match ask to shoot the turkeys first. I'm shooting a 60 target small bore version of this tomorrow morning.

If the wind tends to be calm(er) at that range at the start of the match ask to shoot the turkeys first. I'm shooting a 60 target small bore version of this tomorrow morning.
I just need to get better at wind things, because I suck. Can't get better-er without getting better-er.

545229c4eb7364ff27defad83ffaa18c.jpg

Does that super high cheek piece mess up your hair? Is the paint missing off of the cheek piece due to hair gel or drool?

JK, lefties unite. Everyone is born right handed, only the best of us are able to overcome it.
Well, my ComTac V's mess up my hair, as does my hat, but when it's 97⁰ at 0830 in clear skies, you need some kind of sun protection.

artworks-000264318440-8wd1lx-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
little dik syndrome I see, you must be a blast at parties
Isn't it funny how gun control zealots and dick connoisseurs always go right to the dick comments. It's like they have nothing else on their mind but cock and lots of it.

You can get this on Amazon for when you run out of spit for the multitude of hawk tuah you perform.

1719117682105.png