• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Fudds won today, gentlemen. If you're not first, you're last. I went 18/20. I'll win next month now that I have some experience at the oddly shaped turkey targets at 400m, I went 3/5 on those. I cleaned everything else. If I could actually read wind I'd have gotten 20/20. Also if I had one of those fancy benchrest rest things like everyone else, I might've gotten the extra 2 points.

These "chicken" targets were about 60% smaller than I thought they would be LOL

Still went 5/5 at 200m on these guys

View attachment 8444469

The bench was higher or seat was lower than I expected, so here's my awesome position.. rear bag under the trigger guard LOL
View attachment 8444471
You would have been much better off standing or squatting behind the bench and squaring up behind the rifle

Here I am beating two dead horses with one meme.

GQs4slkbwAAk2jv.jpg

Sorry Barn. But for those of us who are not familiar with the original Hawk Tuah Memes and their origin on Tik Tok (since we aren't on Tik Tok):

Be sure to "unmute" the sound. :ROFLMAO:

ETA: Although, TBH what would be a proper "objective" for a "Hawk Tuah" if not for "rump riding?" I mean, one would figure that "oral" and "coital" activites would be properly lubricated if done correctly..... :unsure:

Last edited:
I think he must be working on his hawk tuah grip.

Those upside down, paper turned the wrong way, writing lefties always baffled me. I worked with a guy that wrote like that, he ate like that too. I asked him one time if he turns his head upside down to read street signs. And, you're right he was a weird fucker.

BTW: I am amphibious, I can shoot left or right handed equally well. My right eye has better vision but my left eye has better color acuity. I typically shoot matches right handed and shoot critters left handed.

Fudds can shoot..😆
We have a monthly long range precision varmint match that gets 40 shooters every month with a waiting list. One of the PRS (fags) kids does very well in the monthly PRS match every month and placed top 10 at our large-ish (90 shooters) Rifle Rumble this year.
I saw him today at the precision varmint match and asked how it was going. He responded "getting my shit pushed in". I laughed and said, again?
Last time he shot it, he dropped 6 shots out of 40 for 5th or 6th. Winner was an old boy that is a bit wall eyed. Shot 38-40.
Is this the Parma shoot.
I've been shooting this type of match for close to 20 years and only one guy has ever shot a 40 and he did that in a snow storm.

Wally did a great job.
How did the two from Elko do.

Sorry Barn. But for those of us who are not familiar with the original Hawk Tuah Memes and their origin on Tik Tok (since we aren't on Tik Tok):

Be sure to "unmute" the sound. :ROFLMAO:

ETA: Although, TBH what would be a proper "objective" for a "Hawk Tuah" if not for "rump riding?" I mean, one would figure that "oral" and "coital" activites would be properly lubricated if done correctly..... :unsure:
You young guys have a lot to learn. wait til she gets older. She’s gonna need the Hawk Tuah, and that 55 gallon drum of lube, but it’s all good baby! The alternative is going without, and that ain’t happening in my house!

Fudds won today, gentlemen. If you're not first, you're last. I went 18/20. I'll win next month now that I have some experience at the oddly shaped turkey targets at 400m, I went 3/5 on those. I cleaned everything else. If I could actually read wind I'd have gotten 20/20. Also if I had one of those fancy benchrest rest things like everyone else, I might've gotten the extra 2 points.

These "chicken" targets were about 60% smaller than I thought they would be LOL

Still went 5/5 at 200m on these guys

View attachment 8444469

The bench was higher or seat was lower than I expected, so here's my awesome position.. rear bag under the trigger guard LOL
View attachment 8444471
Is that 7 mile hill range in AZ? Those shooting tables suck. I shoot prone there, watching out for the rattlers.

Reactions: lash