• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1719214665611.png

I love the old Fox bodied cars too, but back when I had one... we didn't slam them on the ground.

In this photo, (not long before I sold her) she has just over 210K miles on her.
View attachment 8445247
Back in the day my late buddy Rocky had a Kawasaki GPz 550 and the highway patrol had these mustangs in the mid 80’s.
So he picks up one of these black and whites one day as un luck would have it. He knew he should have packed his lunch that day when he looked back and said the dude was putting a full face helmet on before the chase, lol. Brother man could ride !

Last edited:
HAWK TUAH IN THE TENNESSEE NIGHT - 1880s Appalachian style folk song mixed by BluePillStudios

😍😂😄🤣

It sounds like it might also have been AI generated, but still great. I am amazed and amused by the legs this Hauk Tuah thing has.

Sometimes, in the midst of life’s unending grind, a completely nonsensical lark is just what is needed.

Unfortunately that seems to be the only way to get through to idiots. Seriously, the collective intelligence level especially in urban areas seem to be accelerating on a downward fall. Just look at how many freshly paved or cemented sections of roads and sidewalks bear tire tracks and footprints that were obviously made before the material fully cured, and the signs and advisories posted all around that were ignored, or more hilariously, rammed out of the way by motorists...

Unfortunately that seems to be the only way to get through to idiots. Seriously, the collective intelligence level especially in urban areas seem to be accelerating on a downward fall. Just look at how many freshly paved or cemented sections of roads and sidewalks bear tire tracks and footprints that were obviously made before the material fully cured, and the signs and advisories posted all around that were ignored, or more hilariously, rammed out of the way by motorists...
Gettin’ close to this out there…

1719262902303.jpeg

😍😂😄🤣

It sounds like it might also have been AI generated, but still great. I am amazed and amused by the legs this Hauk Tuah thing has.

Sometimes, in the midst of life’s unending grind, a completely nonsensical lark is just what is needed.
Its kool aid for the simple minded.

We all complain about society, but celebrate stupid shit like this. Another fitting example of what women and society have become.

😍😂😄🤣

In 10,000 years these weird edition AR lowers will be better than carbon dating to determine what year was what