• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1719374488199.png

When I lived in Arcata, CA back in the 90’s we had a pretty big quake one night. I walked in to my job at Copeland Lumber the next morning to a scene just like that. 🤣
Was that the Northridge earthquake? I spent 6 months working in Hollywood and parts north after that quake. Everything everywhere was fucked up.

Reactions: lash and jff_stvns
I had to go back and look after someone mentioned leg fat. What appears to be the second leg extending from the thigh, could very well be back of knee fat. She is a thick woman.
I stared at the picture for 30 min and I don’t see what your talking about. 😂

Last edited:
How did no one not ask what the fuck is up with this rifle?
So the whole thing looks AI-created, right? I was struck by the strange way he is holding the rifle.

Then it dawned on me that the dude looks like he’s holding his (imaginary) dick. Lol.

And the angle of his left leg is very weird. He’s either got a wwwiiide stance or his knee is way up on something?

Edit: his hat’s embroidery almost (not quite) seems to spell out “ONLYFANS (??)BAG”. And the gun sure has a bunch of strange buttons all over it…plus the optic looks 3D printed. And before anyone mentions it, yeah, I saw the backwards grip/trigger. What a shit show.

I wonder if the “author” that had AI make the pic instructed it this way, “Make a pic that subliminally attracts closeted gun fanatics who like dogs and 5.11 ads.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
So the whole thing looks AI-created, right? I was struck by the strange way he is holding the rifle.

Then it dawned on me that the dude looks like he’s holding his (imaginary) dick. Lol.

And the angle of his left leg is very weird. He’s either got a wwwiiide stance or his knee is way up on something?

Edit: his hat’s embroidery almost (not quite) seems to spell out “ONLYFANS (??)BAG”. And the gun sure has a bunch of strange buttons all over it…plus the optic looks 3D printed. What a shit show.

I wonder if the “author” that had AI make the pic instructed it this way, “Make a pic that subliminally attracts closeted gun fanatics who like dogs and 5.11 ads.”
And wtf is this thing?

1719414887215.png

Alien space cannon or something out of the cantina from the first Star Wars movie?

While funny, your pic is the analog to the retard rifle the dude is, ah, fondling.

The item I’m referring to is that elephant trunk thing that is behind the rifle and is snaking up his shoulder. I wonder what the AI was trying to replicate?

@lash ‘s 5.11 tactical fleshlight idea was a good guess lol

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
That is some good shit.. We sealed AnnaEleise keel with it. It sticks almost as good as a submerged quality Stainless Steel nut and bolt. Normally we use 4200 as it will release when you need it too. Got to get a part loose when its been sealed with 5200, Answer, buy a new boat, cause that part ain’t a gonna come loose.

(Some of it fell on the concrete when we were working on Anna, as far as I know, it’s till there.). Now ask me about West Brother’s epoxy. If you want something to stay, use West Brother’s, cause once it’s stuck it’s gonna stay STUCK!

Messing about in boats teaches a fellow, what works and what isn’t worth the ink used in the packaging.

AnnaEleise on launch day last September, (after multi thousands of dollars restoring her after Hurricane Laura did its best to destroy her.).
IMG_0971.jpeg
IMG_0972.jpeg
You can see that 700 pound chunk of lead, hull keel joint sealed with 5200.

Taking a tour of a stately British gun store and range.

EJ Churchill's in High Wycombe, UK, is a stately "gentlemen's shooting club" which caters to the Edwardian and late Edwardian upper middle class masculine culture in England. UK gun culture deviated greatly from America's beginning in the late 1700s. For one thing, sustenance hunting and rugged survival in the UK had never been a thing even during the Middle Ages due to the manorial system that saw the entire island from Sussex to Scotland carved up and in the possession of numerous local lords and barons who own vast estates including tracts of untamed wilderness that were constantly patrolled by the lords' household game wardens with stiff penalties for those caught poaching. However, game bird and fox hunting is a highly esteemed sport on the island boasting thousands of participants to the present day. From the late 19th century onward, target rifle and sporting clays also took off and remained the top and primary shooting disciplines among UK gun owners today. Thus, in a British gun shop, you will see A LOT of shotguns and slug guns. In EJ Churchill's specimens of the finest game shotguns and some hunting rifles, including big bore elephant guns made by manufacturers from all over the world are bought and sold and you can easily imagine a wholesome atmosphere of people talking about outdoor sports and traditional British culture over tea and biscuits while perusing the guns displayed in the store's ornate main room... An oasis from the craziness and downhill chaos that is overwhelming the rest of the UK, particularly it's cities.

Last edited:
Taking a tour of a stately British gun store and range.

EJ Churchill's in High Wycombe, UK, is a stately "gentlemen's shooting club" which caters to the Edwardian and late Edwardian upper middle class masculine culture in England. UK gun culture deviated greatly from America's beginning in the late 1700s. For one thing, sustenance hunting and rugged survival in the UK had never been a thing even during the Middle Ages due to the manorial system that saw the entire island from Sussex to Scotland carved up and in the possession of numerous local lords and barons who own vast estates including tracts of untamed wilderness that were constantly patrolled by the lords' household game wardens with stiff penalties for those caught poaching. However, game bird and fox hunting is a highly esteemed sport on the island boasting thousands of participants to the present day. From the late 19th century onward, target rifle and sporting clays also took off and remained the top and primary shooting disciplines among UK gun owners today. Thus, in a British gun shop, you will see A LOT of shotguns and slug guns. In EJ Churchill's specimens of the finest game shotguns and some hunting rifles, including big bore elephant guns made by manufacturers from all over the world are bought and sold and you can easily imagine a wholesome atmosphere of people talking about outdoor sports and traditional British culture over tea and biscuits while perusing the guns displayed in the store's ornate main room... An oasis from the craziness and downhill chaos that is overwhelming the rest of the UK, particularly it's cities.

It ain’t Scheels for sure.