• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

… Always loved sports <cars> with off road “stuff”

Ditto.

Especially older Porsches.

i-hd6djMm.jpg

i-8XhHJ55.jpg

i-v6PFw8k.jpg

i-rkpjhPb.jpg

i-RXc3gnd.jpg

…but all kinds really.

i-d9KPCPQ.jpg

There’s a ton of off road Miatas out there doing rally cross too; a company sells conversion kits. May have to build one!

That has to be one of the most dangerous things I have ever seen. As powerful as a horse it, one quick jerk and the horse should snap her neck. heck, might even jerk her head clean off of her body. I was the resident brader at the horse shows (we braided ribbons in the mane and forelock) I know just how strong the bond of a brade can be

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Yeah. No.

If you think killing women and children, bombing fish and chip shops and shopping centers is a legitimate tactic then you are, quite frankly, a monster, and you and I are nothing alike. You share more in common with the Tzarnaev Brothers than you do me. Any means, right? Or is that only for things you believe in, just like a good progressive liberal.

If you think those things didn't happen, then you are an ill-informed idiot.

If you know those things happened and still think that way, you're just an idiot.

I'm out.
You're welcome to your opinion of course just as I am welcome to mine but your naivety shows throw believing that the conflicts between Ireland and Great Britain, or really any conflict for that matter, resolves to a childhood understanding of "good vs. evil", "right vs. wrong", "saints vs. sinners". Your response, despite getting on a socially acceptable moral pedestal, you also fail to demonstrate an understanding the complexities of what brings whatever groups of people to that point.

Just focusing on the conflict of Ireland and Great Britain, your focus on the audacity of the Irish during the troubles shows a complete ignorance or indifference to the centuries of oppression they've suffered under the thumb of Great Britain and countless attempts to find a peaceful/diplomatic resolution while millions of Irish suffered and perished. So please forgive me if I don't cower at your self-imposed moral pedestal you placed yourself upon.

As for the "good progressive liberal" attack- well you might not be in a position to see the irony on that post but modern day liberalism has spent the past 10 years tearing down civil war statues and trying to make facts and history taboo and verboten from being spoken of which is precisely what you're doing with your self-righteous position. You mid as well throw in "god save the king" to your signature block if you want to suck on the royal tit of the very same country that we Americans fought to separate from and for us Irish-Americans, we've got long memories and aren't just going to blindly accept your outlandish and historically ignorant response. If every other group can get 24/7 coverage on discrimination and play that card, well the Irish would like to enter the chat and be heard.

I'm not an idiot, and you might be a nice guy but you're very ignorant and naive on what you were responding to and frankly poorly equipped to enter the conversation. Just as a quick suggestion- maybe put down the attitude and pickup a book next time around?

Also rules...

1719816550143.png