• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1719819129350.png

You're welcome to your opinion of course just as I am welcome to mine but your naivety shows throw believing that the conflicts between Ireland and Great Britain, or really any conflict for that matter, resolves to a childhood understanding of "good vs. evil", "right vs. wrong", "saints vs. sinners". Your response, despite getting on a socially acceptable moral pedestal, you also fail to demonstrate an understanding the complexities of what brings whatever groups of people to that point.

Just focusing on the conflict of Ireland and Great Britain, your focus on the audacity of the Irish during the troubles shows a complete ignorance or indifference to the centuries of oppression they've suffered under the thumb of Great Britain and countless attempts to find a peaceful/diplomatic resolution while millions of Irish suffered and perished. So please forgive me if I don't cower at your self-imposed moral pedestal you placed yourself upon.

As for the "good progressive liberal" attack- well you might not be in a position to see the irony on that post but modern day liberalism has spent the past 10 years tearing down civil war statues and trying to make facts and history taboo and verboten from being spoken of which is precisely what you're doing with your self-righteous position. You mid as well throw in "god save the king" to your signature block if you want to suck on the royal tit of the very same country that we Americans fought to separate from and for us Irish-Americans, we've got long memories and aren't just going to blindly accept your outlandish and historically ignorant response. If every other group can get 24/7 coverage on discrimination and play that card, well the Irish would like to enter the chat and be heard.

I'm not an idiot, and you might be a nice guy but you're very ignorant and naive on what you were responding to and frankly poorly equipped to enter the conversation. Just as a quick suggestion- maybe put down the attitude and pickup a book next time around?

Also rules...

View attachment 8450095
So if it is OK to blow civilians up based on what was done to your Grandparents, or their Grandparents, what is your stand on reparations?
Asking as someone who's grandfather left Ireland very shortly after Easter 1916, as his team lost - just in case you think family history trumps anything else.
Personally, I'm really glad he left all that shit behind - and a lot of people's lives would be better if they did the same. Concentrate on what is happening now - you can have an effect on that. History, not so much.

I swear, in every part of Snipershide, we now have a do nothing “do gooder”. Can’t post or even debate anything without this ass hole ducky fuck, throwing in his “better Than Thou, you need to straighten up and be a DO NOTHING Do Gooder just like me” crap!

Boy I wish he would just take his Do nothing do gooder shit and join the blm/antifa people and leave us the fuck ALONE!

I swear, in every part of Snipershide, we now have a do nothing “do gooder”. Can’t post or even debate anything without this ass hole ducky fuck, throwing in his “better Than Thou, you need to straighten up and be a DO NOTHING Do Gooder just like me” crap!

Boy I wish he would just take his Do nothing do gooder shit and join the blm/antifa people and leave us the fuck ALONE!
He is right about one thing though.......:unsure:

The "ignore" button does work wonders. ;)

Where is Maggot?

I am taken aback that you aren't mesmerized by his "dank ass memes" he is so proud of that everyone has already seen.

Yep every year. Yesterday was two shootings and a handful of boxcutter slashings at two separate brawls, nonfatal. Was actually mild considering most Pride parties and afterparties end up with at least one fatality, sometimes due to knifeplay or gunplay but mostly via drug overdoses. Groups of revelers during Pride parades are actually superheated flashpoints. An argument or fight can happen out of nowhere, at any second. Everybody can be laughing and talking but somebody says ONE wrong word and an immediate hair-pulling, biting, screeching brawl will explode. Last year a dildo beatdown had occurred at a commercial parking alley before I pulled in that night to drop off an HVAC compressor unit. The dildos under the truck tires were causing noticeable jouncing as I backed the unit down the slope. If it is taking place inside a store or eatery, that place gets trashed. Anybody with functioning brain cells stay far away from the festivities.