• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

There is so much wrong with this picture. Funny and sad all at the same time

On a serious note, if I had to have my baby with me as I went into combat, I would definitely have the child in armor.

What idiot takes a toddler with them in combat????

Do check out that new 99mm laser rocket rifle.

View attachment 8469962
Go home AI image generator, you’re drunk.

On a serious note, if I had to have my baby with me as I went into combat, I would definitely have the child in armor.

View attachment 8469962
Is that the Quigley-Ford super duper CQB scope on the custom offset barrel AR-15? I really, really want one of those. I heard it will help me with my bow kills and concrete work!

View attachment 8469962
What kind of AI generated shit is this, look at the rifle...

My favorite part of this picture is that somewhere there is an object properties rule that says something like "HumanFingers = 10;" so AI gave her 6 on one hand and 4 on the other and assumed that the rule was satisfied.

Turdcutter308

1722443985962.png

View attachment 8469962
6 digits on her right, 3 1/2 on her left. Baby has tentacles!

Doesn't warrant it's own thread, but I got Tazed today for work. I cannot recommend.
It's only 5 seconds. Stop being a pussy.

Edit to add: I've had to both ride the lightning and the devil's bukakke (OC spray)

I'll take tazer again before getting sprayed again.

Last edited:

View attachment 8469962
I feel dumber for even seeing this picture. Who ever designed the so call gun, may God have mercy on the soul.

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie112

View attachment 8469962
Are you being serious or sarcastic? If serious get some help because it is pretty obvious that is AI generated.

Reactions: geek65

View attachment 8469962
at least they got the knee pads correct

Reactions: Barneybdb
I'm opposite. I have a VERY strong reaction to OC. Horrific 4-5 hours of my life marinating in that shit.
I feel a mild sunburn on my skin for an hour or so. Doesn't really bother my eyes or respiratory. I know that's not the most common reaction though. I attribute it to me being into super hot peppers for years. I grow them and process them. Gotten a lot on me and in my eyes over the years.

she has; trouble, I'll drain your bank account, I will own your soul, you'll regret knowing me and I'll fk you 6 ways to Sunday written all over her
Bwaaaahahaha, jokes on her. I have a credit rating of 340 and the bank account only has $1.50 in it, I sold my sole at a crossroads to bang some ginger twenty years ago, I have no regerts (I have the awesome tattoo to prove it) and the only thing I am really interested in is the six ways of fucking.

Bwaaaahahaha, jokes on her. I have a credit rating of 340 and the bank account only has $1.50 in it, I sold my sole at a crossroads to bang some ginger twenty years ago, I have no regerts (I have the awesome tattoo to prove it) and the only thing I am really interested in is the six ways of fucking.
1722470666845.jpeg