• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1722310015100.png

Stepmom turned 95 today. The DMV renewed her license last week. She still mows the lawn (about a ¼ acre on a rider) and cleans stalls.

View attachment 8468286
You should look at having her sit with a service like this.
I wish he had been around when my grandfather was alive. I would give anything to have his story on film. He was born in 1896. The stories he told were amazing. Things they had, mostly didn't have. His dog stayed under the house but he could see him through the spaces in the floor boards. Dog saved him from a rattlesnake bit by jumping in front of him as a child. Drove a Stutz Bearcat on the only asphalt road (single lane). Never got on a plane until he was about 85. Even into his late 80's the local high school kids couldn't keep up with him working. Amazing man.

Karma is a bitch

After winning the match, Muslim refuses to shake hands with Israeli competitor.

A few minutes later, in a quarter final match, the Japanese opponent slammed mr. sprtsmanhip to the mat while landing on top of him. Sever dislocated shoulder (or maybe worse) had to leave the competition.