• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1723330290859.png

BRUH... WHY???

To be honest, you CAN sort of make it look cool even, but you would have to do so many additional mods to it that in the end, it would barely look like an AR. First the carrying handle gotta go. Then, replace the Stoner forearm with a checkered Model 1886 style furniture with the gas tube riding the top under a metal barrel shroud cut to the point that it would be flush with the entire top of the rifle. You'd get something that looks vaguely like a Mini-14 with the aesthetics of one of the early 1900s Winchester and Savage semiauto rifles...

Last edited:
Get The Led Out is the best Zeppelin tribute band out there.
Seen them 3 times.
They honor them so well it's like listening to the studio album.
Go to the 1 min mark to start the actual song.

I saw Get the Led Out near their beginning and enjoyed the show. Some of my friends were critical of them sitting, like in this video, so I told them about Zeppelin sitting on the edge of the stage part of the time when I saw the 3rd album tour, which was a total motherfucker of a show, by the way. Pretty good boot in the video you attached. I used to do boots and liked to be in the row 7 to ~12 range if it was a great venue like Red Rocks.

Reactions: jrassy and lash
BRUH... WHY???

To be honest, you CAN sort of make it look cool even, but you would have to do so many additional mods to it that in the end, it would barely look like an AR. First the carrying handle gotta go. Then, replace the Stoner forearm with a checkered Model 1886 style furniture with the gas tube riding the top under a metal barrel shroud cut to the point that it would be flush with the entire top of the rifle. You'd get something that looks vaguely like a Mini-14 with the aesthetics of one of the early 1900s Winchester and Savage semiauto rifles...

Someone on this board built this one…I think it’s pretty darn cool:

1723390834091.jpeg