• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, August 12 (25 gifs)

Was that his brother....or boss?? Long time ago...lol. At the time my dad worked on Hughes 500's......I thought a helicopter with retractable gear was the coolest thing ever....lol
Long lost brother.

Just found the episode where they did reunite. Man, that was some cheesy acting. Seemed so much better as a pup.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianf
This meme (yes, I get it's a meme and meant for comedic purposes) does, however, illustrate beautifully what is wrong with society today. Clearly the scientists are a bunch of liberal fucks, blaming the ills of the starving monkeys on the industrious behavior of the hoarder.

I, on the other hand, would have studied the starving monkeys to try and find out what made them so fucking stupid and lazy they couldn't go get their own bananas. Instead, they are relying on someone else (in this example the hoarder apparently) to provide them with the bananas through no effort of their own. Sound familiar?

Oh, and I wouldn't put any of the monkeys on the cover of Forbes, I hate monkeys.

Last edited:
Yeah, the analogy is missing the part where the monkey hoarder planted, watered, and grew his own fucking bananas. He hoarded the bananas that he worked is ass off to grow, while all the lazy/starving monkeys want his bananas while doing jack shit to help grow them. You want bananas then get to growing BITCH! Not like he stole yours!

I, on the other hand, would have studied the starving monkeys to try and find out what made them so fucking stupid and lazy they couldn't go get their own bananas. Instead, they are relying on someone else (in this example the hoarder apparently) to provide them with the bananas through no effort of their own. Sound familiar?.

I'll bet David Duke has an answer.

Is that communism? It sounds like one of the ism’s…..
That would.... "So they forced the monkey to give up his banana hoard, and the monkeys still starved. Eventually the hoarder monkey stopped hoarding and even more monkeys staved. It still didn't work. Some of the monkeys complained, and they were killed. The starving and complaining continued, as did the killing. Then one day a young, stupid, well meaning monkey said "I can make this work! It didn't work because I wasn't in charge! Yes, more starving, more killing....."

Is that communism? It sounds like one of the ism’s…..
No.
Communism, in its purist form without any sort of tyranny (ahem) is what a commune looks like. Everybody doing what they do best but receiving very little pay for it, rather, they are all working to support each other. You grow tomatoes for my shit sandwich and I'll dig the 2 hole latrine where we can share the moment.