• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

photo13.jpg

Bergers almos made it, LOL. I live in a small town, close to Boise. Doesn't anyone try anymore?

View attachment 8478480
USPS is so F’d up! They lost our entire town’s sewer bills in a distribution center two months ago. We still haven’t seen those. Last month my wife ordered a small package of fabric from OK that was shipped two days after the order was placed. Tracking looked much like yours with a couple of long stops at distribution centers. It took almost 5 full weeks to make it here to MO!

Test fired. Incredible.

No, my bolt is not on the wrong side. You right-handers are wrong.

View attachment 8478447
View attachment 8478448

Do you have the right locking piece in that HK? The cans tend to make them beat the crap out of themselves with the standard LP installed. We normally run a 35 or 40 deg LP to keep it smooth and soft. Its quieter too>

Frank

sorry no tittie pics or other stuff....

Do you have the right locking piece in that HK? The cans tend to make them beat the crap out of themselves with the standard LP installed. We normally run a 35 or 40 deg LP to keep it smooth and soft. Its quieter too>

Frank

I had read about this a long time ago and I forgot. Do I need to do this in an MP5 that’s suppressed 100% of the time? It runs like a champ as is.

Reactions: lash
I had read about this a long time ago and I forgot. Do I need to do this in an MP5 that’s suppressed 100% of the time? It runs like a champ as is.
The MP5 doesn't have as much poop to worry about so it isn't as destructive. Use your best judgement based on whether or not you can feel the bolt/carrier hitting the buffer and endcap. With the full power rifles you get damage to the buffer but also the rollers try to pop out when the carrier suddenly stops as it hits the buffer. This causes bumps to form on the rails because the rollers start banging against them. You can see these dents pretty easy. The buffer damage and such requires you pull the butt off....

There are other locking piece angles for the MP5 so you can look and see what you're running and go to the next one down when you put a can on. If it fully cycles with the ammo you use the locking piece is ok.

Frank

Frank

HK21 #9 40⁰ LP in there. It's amazing

Reactions: lash