• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Is that an 11” can?

Very nice.
Yes…and girthier than @clcustom1911 because… black(ish)

i-KGMhBDg-X3.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

USPS is so F’d up! They lost our entire town’s sewer bills in a distribution center two months ago. We still haven’t seen those. Last month my wife ordered a small package of fabric from OK that was shipped two days after the order was placed. Tracking looked much like yours with a couple of long stops at distribution centers. It took almost 5 full weeks to make it here to MO!
Yes, I'm currently missing a Surgeon 591 action I sent two day priority with tracking number...... Been 12 days now. Have a trace on it, but very depressed. Assholes.

Precisely! My standard counter argument when asked "Why do you need so many guns?" is, "Why do some women need 100 pairs of Minolos?" Or, to be fair, guys needing 100 pairs of "Jordan Retros...." The simple answer is, "We Don't... but we want them, because we like them." And when they try to quip that a "Minolo" is not a deadly weapon, I clap back. "Seriously? Do you want to see how effective a Minolo pump heel can be when jammed into someone's temple, killing them? Did you not watch the "Godfather III?" Did you see how Luchesi's own glasses were used against him? Point being, Anything can be used as a deadly weapon if used incorrectly and with evil intent.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Precisely! My standard counter argument when asked "Why do you need so many guns?" is, "Why do some women need 100 pairs of Minolos?" Or, to be fair, guys needing 100 pairs of "Jordan Retros...." The simple answer is, "We Don't... but we want them, because we like them." And when they try to quip that a "Minolo" is not a deadly weapon, I clap back. "Seriously? Do you want to see how effective a Minolo pump heel can be when jammed into someone's temple, killing them? Did you not watch the "Godfather III?" Did you see how Luchesi's own glasses were used against him? Point being, Anything can be used as a deadly if used incorrectly and with evil intent.
Why do golfers need so many clubs? Ever tried to use a sand wedge as a driver?

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
Nick’s knifeworks. https://www.nicksknifeworks.com/#/

I ran across the site last night. The recurve fighter “sold out” is on the way to my house.
Holy crap.
That blows my skirt up for real.
Beautiful work. His lines and metal finish are batting 1000 with my personal tastes. Thanks for the pic and link.