• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The real Coon Asses all live south of I-10, east of Lake Charles and west of New Orleans! Anything else is just wanna be's! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: (y)
And you know this how? Cause I got a lot of good Cajun friends who live somewhat north of I-10.

But sense you have solid knowledge, knowing where the Sabine River is, can we get together and figure out how to sell mess that east of LaPlace and Madisonville to Mississippi in exchange for Natchez. (So someone else can pay for that stupid piece of nonsense that replaced the Sugar Bowl otherwise known as McKeithen’s folly. )

Oh, I met Former Governor John McKeithen after he retired. He was a nice fellow and I thought a pretty darned good governor except for sticking us tax wise for New Orleans’ ugly stadium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keepmvng
Image 32.jpg

And you know this how? Cause I got a lot of good Cajun friends who live somewhat north of I-10.

But sense you have solid knowledge, knowing where the Sabine River is, can we get together and figure out how to sell mess that east of LaPlace and Madisonville to Mississippi in exchange for Natchez. (So someone else can pay for that stupid piece of nonsense that replaced the Sugar Bowl otherwise known as McKeithen’s folly. )

Oh, I met Former Governor John McKeithen after he retired. He was a nice fellow and I thought a pretty darned good governor except for sticking us tax wise for New Orleans’ ugly stadium.
I live in Broussard La. I met Edwin Edwards, nicest crook you’ll ever meet.
Five gallon pot of gumbo with 6 lbs of pork and smoke sausage with 6 lbs of chicken. I cook my roux for 12 hours before I throw anything in it! Boom! 🤣🤣👍
0F06B3C4-F595-433B-9F29-89E13F77FBC6.jpeg

Just imagine what we would find in Europa's oceans, which are liquid and kept warm by it's own internal volcanism as well as the immense tidal forces from Jupiter's gravity. If Trump becomes President in 2024, we will DEFINITELY be doing lunar and Mars missions and the beginning of scientific outpost establishment. If the Patriot presidency is continued, unbroken, by the time Vivek and Candace Owens have attained enough experience to shine on their own, I can see Europa, Ganymede, and Io being our next stops. We will be a Kardashev 0.9 level civilization by then, with a steady and solid progress of exploring, colonizing, and using the resources of our own home star system.

Just imagine what we would find in Europa's oceans, which are liquid and kept warm by it's own internal volcanism as well as the immense tidal forces from Jupiter's gravity. If Trump becomes President in 2024, we will DEFINITELY be doing lunar and Mars missions and the beginning of scientific outpost establishment. If the Patriot presidency is continued, unbroken, by the time Vivek and Candace Owens have attained enough experience to shine on their own, I can see Europa, Ganymede, and Io being our next stops. We will be a Kardashev 0.9 level civilization by then, with a steady and solid progress of exploring, colonizing, and using the resources of our own home star system.
We can dream.

Maybe 86 and NFA will get over turned too

We can dream.

Maybe 86 and NFA will get over turned too

Saturn's moon Titan will be the home of EXTREME ELR shooting and aviation. Low gravity, ultra dense hydrocarbon gas atmosphere, methane lakes and rivers with propane icebergs. Aircraft with even the tiniest motors will easily get aloft and cover great distances in the fluid-like atmosphere. Just gotta bulk up and suit up real good though because "summer" on Titan does not get above -200°F. 😂😂😂

Friend in college had a late 80’s IROC.

We were 2 skinny kids back then.

We tried so many times and so hard we just couldn’t get it going fast enough.

Finally broke down and asked a couple of guys walking past.
I learned to park on a hill. Still got a old m38a1 jeep that all it takes for its little 4 cyls is about 4 feet and it fires right up.

very nice
Check out this site..most comprehensive I have ever seen

Fuck me.
What a load of overworded bullshit.
420 ss can't be hardened - better tell Buck, they've only made tens if millions of blades from the stuff.
I work with stainless steel all day every day, and I'm making knives as a way of relaxing - I'm a little saddened to hear that AEB-L, CPM154 and a bundle of modern stainless cutlery steels are rubbish.
On the other hand, I suppose I'm not his target market.

I live in Broussard La. I met Edwin Edwards, nicest crook you’ll ever meet.
Five gallon pot of gumbo with 6 lbs of pork and smoke sausage with 6 lbs of chicken. I cook my roux for 12 hours before I throw anything in it! Boom! 🤣🤣👍
View attachment 8479343
Must have recipe please !!!!

Reactions: lash