• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This is where you have it wrong.
Country folk have zero desire to "Take over" places like Shitcago, Seattle or NYC.
The goal would be to keep the residents within the city limits.

The fun would be in shutting down their food, water, electricity and sewage.

That wouldn't be difficult

I use to live in the suburbs of Seattle. Thank God I've since moved. But the way I see it. Rats are going to scatter. The first wave will be able to sustain the flight, the last wave will probably starveby the time they get far enough away to find untouched resources.

I used to always think it was fantasy land, now I wonder what the chance it'll happen in my lifetime. I know it's a extremely low %, but it isn't 0.

IMG_4726.jpeg
IMG_8884.jpeg

In a winter war, Area 4 would be tough to beat as long as their supplies held out and the weather stayed forever in their favor. They have the knowledge and gear to fight in winter.

Giving the fact that so much REAL Industry has moved south, leaving the northeast basically a rust belt, and the population influx, and the natural ability of so much of the population to survive and attack in Asymmetric Warfare, Region 3 would be tough to beat. Don’t give me this crap about the defeat of the 1861-1865 War of Northern Aggression. That was then, it’s an entirely different nation now.

As Chief of Staff, my first goal would be to eliminate Illinois. That is a dagger aimed at the heart of Region 3. Next, blockade the Chesapeake and New York harbor. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out. Then, invite West Virginia to join. With West Virginia, I have a dagger pointed at the middle of Region 5. If they were smart, they would then capitulate. That leaves the population burdened Region 1, lots of people, little else. Same with Region 2, excepting Alaska, lots of mountains and scenery, except for Seattle with Boeing and Portland with Leupold, we can easily duplicate anything they have to offer. Especially considering the Aircraft production in the Wichita, Kansas.

So, fellas, ready to commit? We’re gonna win.

Picture reproduced for your reference

View attachment 8479825
what dumbass put VA in with the Yankees?

I love how you guys believe Americans are the best war fighters in the world when iin fact their not even I. The top ten…
Sadly the U.S. is like an old tough talking drunk down at the VFW who thinks he's still 19 and it's still 1952.
That person that was doesn't exist anymore. :(

Four days, nine states, 2000+ miles meandering two lane state highways on our move to Florida. The ratio of Trump/Vance, FJB, MAGA signs vs. Biden/Harris/Dipshit signs was easily 1000:0. Not one fucking Biden/Harris/dipshit sign, bumper sticker, etc. Now, I'm not naive to where I've been but still, not one fucking sign of support for commies.
*Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.

IMG_576275AEE8A2-1.jpeg

Also, did you know there's 19,000 Dollar General stores in the US? I've seen almost all of them.:LOL:

Four days, nine states, 2000+ miles meandering two lane state highways on our move to Florida. The ratio of Trump/Vance, FJB, MAGA signs vs. Biden/Harris/Dipshit signs was easily 1000:0. Not one fucking Biden/Harris/dipshit sign, bumper sticker, etc. Now, I'm not naive to where I've been but still, not one fucking sign of support for commies.
*Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.

View attachment 8481390

Also, did you know there's 19,000 Dollar General stores in the US? I've seen almost all of them.:LOL:

Welcome to Gatorland