• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_5105.jpeg

Just assuming you can go anywhere isn’t a valid assumption. There will be roadblocks with a SOP of “shoot on sight “
On the south end of my county there's a four lane bridge across a lake. On the West end of my county there's a four lane bridge across the lake. If the South bridge is out you have to go 30 miles to the east to cross the east bridge or thirty miles to the west to cross the river and circle around the lake. Coming from the west is a two lane that runs alongside the lake and a mountain ridge on the other side of the road. From the north you have to cross the mountain ridge on a four lane through the gap.
Pretty easy to defend all approaches to the county.

On the south end of my county there's a four lane bridge across a lake. On the West end of my county there's a four lane bridge across the lake. If the South bridge is out you have to go 30 miles to the east to cross the east bridge or thirty miles to the west to cross the river and circle around the lake. Coming from the west is a two lane that runs alongside the lake and a mountain ridge on the other side of the road. From the north you have to cross the mountain ridge on a four lane through the gap.
Pretty easy to defend all approaches to the county.
Choke points work both ways, but life is hard either way.

Always find it funny that everyone who lives on more than 1/2 acre of land thinks that everyone else on the planet can’t shoot and walk more than 5 miles.

You do know that more people shot in Chicago every weekend than any Midwest state in a year..

Tell me again how city-folk don’t know savagery..and this is with the lights on and food on the table.

Not saying I’m one of them or that I wouldn’t puss out. But I don’t see righteous eye for an eye conservatives taking over seattle or NYC in defiance of voter fraud or fiscal/social policy.. I surely didn’t see bus loads of tough guy farmers going to push them off the streets either.

Like most of the population, you never know until you in the situation what you’d really do
likely true. but who would want to defend or try to take back NYC? in a SHTF most rural people will be thinking defense of their own area and control of access to it from the urban hordes whether refugees or would be conquerors. eg there is likely no group of rural georgians that would band together to try to take back atlanta. nothing there but dead people,dead infrastructure and inf dis like never seen in no. am. IF a rural group can survive,why risk it for nothing? sorting out the useful and trustworthy from the dangerous scum would be very hard and prob no one in a surviving group would try. don't know em? shoot em. likely thinking that.

likely true. but who would want to defend or try to take back NYC? in a SHTF most rural people will be thinking defense of their own area and control of access to it from the urban hordes whether refugees or would be conquerors. eg there is likely no group of rural georgians that would band together to try to take back atlanta. nothing there but dead people,dead infrastructure and inf dis like never seen in no. am. IF a rural group can survive,why risk it for nothing? sorting out the useful and trustworthy from the dangerous scum would be very hard and prob no one in a surviving group would try. don't know em? shoot em. likely thinking that.
The citidiots will do most of the work on themselves. Like it is now, but on hyperdrive. Best thing you can do is be 1 tank of gas away from any urban center.

Reactions: mosin46
Sweet Jeebus… I may have to move back to FL: District 13 Representative Anna Paulina Luna

View attachment 8481565

View attachment 8481566

View attachment 8481572

Prior service…AF…but pretty sure she wasn’t a dog handler, LoL

View attachment 8481567

…clearly pro 2A

View attachment 8481568

View attachment 8481569

…and damn, if this doesn’t get you on board with MAGA, there’s no hope for you! LoL

View attachment 8481570

Sadly, she is only one of a small few. Most of the others, such as Laurel Lee in my district (15th) are UniParty RINOs. They claim to be Pro-2A but refuse to support pro-2A legislation. They are beholden to the $$$ offered by "The Rodent," FRF, and other orgs.

Reactions: mosin46