• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

@sirhrmechanic will be offended, we all know how much he reveres them Kennedys
View attachment 8484002

Offended... I posted this about 2 pages ago..... C'mon man....

You know that the eternal flame over Ted Kennedy's grave is powered by residual Jameson? It will burn un-aided for the next 325 years!

Sirhr

Is that an osborne???? Holy crap, that photo must be from 1979! And be a cabin in Montana!

Sirhr
Holy shit, an osborne computer!!!

1724175026671.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
OK keeping with my MO of doing things I'm too old to do, I decided to go back and play baseball. I played in HS and after the military for my VFD. I haven't played for more then 20 years. My career Dept. had a softball team and I opted for backup on the hockey team. Softball ain't my thing. That said it seems throwing accurately the 127 feet to second base isn't either. Going to be a long winter. Just hope the Country isn't in total chaos after November, that would change the plan for sure.

Asking a libshit what accomplishments that *name any current/past leftist candidate* had made that benefitted the lives of Americans and made the country stronger militarily and economically has worked 100% so far all across the expanse of social media. NOT ONE libshit confronted with that simple question has been able to list an actual accomplishment that their favorite official or candidate has made.

ETA: CORRECTION: Credit where credit is due. BLM/ANTIFA actually made the lives of some landscaping and masonry companies easier during the St. Floyd Riots. When news of the pallets of bricks started appearing in live feeds, some companies had trucks going around and they would intercept the pallets before the rioters assembled, hauling them away for their own use.

Asking a libshit what accomplishments that *name any current/past leftist candidate* had made that benefitted the lives of Americans and made the country stronger militarily and economically has worked 100% so far all across the expanse of social media. NOT ONE libshit confronted with that simple question has been able to list an actual accomplishment that their favorite official or candidate has made.

ETA: CORRECTION: Credit where credit is due. BLM/ANTIFA actually made the lives of some landscaping and masonry companies easier during the St. Floyd Riots. When news of the pallets of bricks started appearing in live feeds, some companies had trucks going around and they would intercept the pallets before the rioters assembled, hauling them away for their own use.
I know some dipshit liberals and they can all name off a laundry list of stuff the democrats have "fixed." One of em will tell you how Obama care was the next best thing since the new deal. She is one that can remeber what the TV said a long time ago. Most of the others just blather on what ever it's saying now. What's that Biden/Harris beat bad orange man, beat up covid, then fixed the economy. Now they're fighting for equal rights and the right choose what to do with your body. And free money for people with less money or people with student loan debt. 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder why home loan forgiveness never comes up.🤣🤣🤣 oh well thats already paid that off to. I guess I am out on the free money thing. I guess I could try jumping the border. I got a pretty good tan this summer. I will just pretend to be mute. I don't have to be pretend to be dumb. 🤣🤣

I know some dipshit liberals and they can all name off a laundry list of stuff the democrats have "fixed." One of em will tell you how Obama care was the next best thing since the new deal. She is one that can remeber what the TV said a long time ago. Most of the others just blather on what ever it's saying now. What's that Biden/Harris beat bad orange man, beat up covid, then fixed the economy. Now they're fighting for equal rights and the right choose what to do with your body. And free money for people with less money or people with student loan debt. 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder why home loan forgiveness never comes up.🤣🤣🤣 oh well thats already paid that off to. I guess I am out on the free money thing. I guess I could try jumping the border. I got a pretty good tan this summer. I will just pretend to be mute. I don't have to be pretend to be dumb. 🤣🤣

Home loan forgiveness is coming, but you won’t like the conditions.