• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, August 20 (25 gifs)

Sandy nope rope.
My Coonhound was bit by a Copperhead last week. Judging by the distance between the fangs, fortunately it was a big one and didn't inject a lot of venom. She was stupider and lazier than normal for a couple of days and is back to normal. I am glad we don't have any of the bastards pictured around here.

Um, that's why you get either a finger activated spring assisted or a flipper ball bearing assist. You can avoid all the theatrics and STILL look badass! Work smarter not harder. 😂

Um, avoid the theatrics? I don’t understand. How will everyone know how deadly I am with a letter opener if I don’t show them all the time

Speaking of… added this to my pocket a few weeks ago

1724122048765.jpeg

Um, avoid the theatrics? I don’t understand. How will everyone know how deadly I am with a letter opener if I don’t show them all the time

Speaking of… added this to my pocket a few weeks ago

View attachment 8483760

SOG most DEFINITELY knows the trade man. Gotta give them the full credit. The Escape 2.0 which I picked up this year is probably going to be their flagship line considering how well designed and thought out it is. It is one of the few EDC knives that can be completely operated one handed even with winter gloves given that the liner lock is not too stiff, just enough to get a solid lock and easily moveable for closing back up. The built in wire/seatbelt cutter with replaceable blade is the cherry on top.

Reactions: The D
SOG most DEFINITELY knows the trade man. Gotta give them the full credit. The Escape 2.0 which I picked up this year is probably going to be their flagship line considering how well designed and thought out it is. It is one of the few EDC knives that can be completely operated one handed even with winter gloves given that the liner lock is not too stiff, just enough to get a solid lock and easily moveable for closing back up. The built in wire/seatbelt cutter with replaceable blade is the cherry on top.
Will check that one out but I’m pretty set on knives with the axis style lock

Reactions: Blue Sky Country