• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1724619226623.png

I use regular tap water and solutions in a glass jar.
I use ultrasonic tanks in my job and do this often with specialized petroleum distillates with watch movement parts in steel baskets.
I use a glass jar with a transducer head epoxied to the side and below the fluid level on another machine.
The waves go through both the jars and will go through the plastic bag with ease.
Plastic will dissolve with some of the cleaners though.
I will leave a tank running all day every day They eventually get weak but it takes 5+ years for a good one to go. Not tried the China ones.
Can you take pics?

• Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Make sure you have a key work around for your gun safe electronic pad combo. It would really suck if there was and EMP and you couldn't get to all your cool shit locked in your safe.

I don’t think tl rated safes have key backups.

Reminds me I heed to get it switched over from key pad to
Dial

In the meantime
3FA2B4FD-3BF1-4B90-A616-10A65358228B.jpeg

Make sure you have a key work around for your gun safe electronic pad combo. It would really suck if there was and EMP and you couldn't get to all your cool shit locked in your safe.
don’t listen to this

If your “safe” has a key it isn’t a safe, real safes don’t use keys. I can pick your key override in minutes, or drill it and be in faster. A key for a safe completely ruins the security you get with a safe. Lots of reputable electronic safe locks are EMP resistant. Your dial locks aren’t fool proof either, we replaced a shit ton that failed with good electronic locks.

Let’s say I know a little about the subject.

I don’t think tl rated safes have key backups.

Reminds me I heed to get it switched over from key pad to
Dial

In the meantime
View attachment 8487626
Dials can drift over time and the combo changes and they are also slow and cumbersome to access in an emergency, just use a quality key pad with EMP resistance we used S&G. I hear all sorts of stupid shit about safes/safe locks and personal opinions based on little to no knowledge.

Also you mentioned TL ratings most gun safes have no TL rating that’s why they are affordable, the price jumps dramatically to get a TL rating. Your normal gun safe is nowhere close to the build quality of a TL rated safe. Now you may be the minority that spent retarded money(or got lucky) on an actual TL but it’s not common.

Your electronic lock is UL rated however.

See my above comment.

Last edited: