• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1726249849971.png

View attachment 8500804
All the rest of you generations can suck it.

BOOMERS were and always will be the ZENITH of what IS and what WAS for the FUTURE and the PAST AMERICAN GENERATIONS the ZENITH of AMERICAN CULTURE!
They've had the easiest road, that's for sure. Thanks to the silent generation and the greatest generation paving the way to the best economic era in history

They were doing the same thing when the first Germanic and Frankish tribes began to build bustling towns, establish schools of steelcraft, and forging the legendary line of Ulfberht swords that still exist in perfect condition today.

They were doing the same thing when the grand magnificent cathedrals of Winchester, Rheims, and Hagia Sophia were soaring into the sky in the High Middle Ages.

They were doing the same thing when the millions of tons of rocks were blasted out from under NYC to lay the groundwork for the subway system.

They were doing the same thing when the Saturn Vs were carrying the Apollo astronauts to the Moon.

And they are still doing the same thing today.

Nobody has ever "held them back" from developing a civilization equal to the West and East.

And when others DO try to help them, they slaughter each other to pocket the aid and funds and create warlord dominions where people live in terror and subjugation.

View attachment 8500804
All the rest of you generations can suck it.

BOOMERS were and always will be the ZENITH of what IS and what WAS for the FUTURE and the PAST AMERICAN GENERATIONS the ZENITH of AMERICAN CULTURE!
One might argue that the BOOMERS (and I are one) were pretty good at everything but parenting.

One might argue that the BOOMERS (and I are one) were pretty good at everything but parenting.
I believe the TV was the beginning of the end. My father called it the boob tube or the idiot box. He saw the potential for raising the level of the nations education and was disgusted by what it devolved into.

It wasn't for parenting.

It was for surviving and kicking ass.
Yeah. Boomers raised Gen X (who did not GAF) [and still don't].

Gen X raised Gen Z "everyone gets a prize" in response.

Gen Z raised Millenials. We all know how that turned out...

I.E. Boomers are the root cause of societal decay...

You obviously didn’t understand my comment. It’s because boomers aren’t the greatest as homeboy posts about, they were the start of the downfall

Correct. I didn't have the context. Boomers != Greatest.

Everybody knows every generation is the greatest because they're all measured differently.

The Greatest Generation has a memorial act in their honor.

I think you don’t quite understand which generation raised whom.

1726263294368.png

AFAIK, typically the generations skip like this:
  • Silent Gen raised Gen X
  • Boomers raised Millennials
  • Gen X raised Gen Z
I could be wrong, but that’s the assumption I’ve made for years. That’s how it works for my parents and me, and for me and my kids.

Perhaps there are some exceptions at the edges, but I don’t feel like calculating that right now.

But you are right about the decay and the “Me Generation” Boomers lol

My generation is a bunch of twats, but we got the old and new I guess.
Ha ... sorry I edited my post after you quoted it but it's all the same.

I tend to believe the decline started earlier ... New Deal, Federal Reserve, 16th amendment ... the fed figured out how to give itself virtually unlimited access to cash and how to use it to fuck with people.

Perhaps there are some exceptions at the edges

Probably, since the Boomer slot is so big some places divide it into two slots.

And somewhere in there everybody had to go to work to pay the bills so some kids were more influenced by grand parents while others learned their morals from teenage nanny's and TV.

And oh yeah, the Boomers are the fuckers that, as parents, got that goddamn “everyone wins a prize” thing indoctrinated into the school system. Not Gen X, believe me.

Related to the above phenom, Boomers also were the first to be the ultimate helicopter parent, yelling at teachers if their kids didn’t get an A.

Think “grade inflation.”

And the insane “gotta be in sports 24/7 365” club sports Krazy Kat bullshit that forces every poor kid to join the idiot rat-race or drop out?

Boomers.

Last edited:

100%.

Sexual revolution

Liberal professors of the 70-80’s

Companies like blackrock selling our souls to china.

The list goes on.

And oh yeah, the Boomers are the fuckers that got that goddamn “everyone wins a prize” thing indoctrinated into the school system. Not Gen X, believe me.

Boomers also were the first to be the ultimate helicopter parent, yelling at teachers if their kids didn’t get an A.

And the insane “gotta be in sports 24/7 365” club sports Krazy Kat bullshit?

Boomers.
I missed the “ everyone wins a prize” deal 🤔 In the 7th grade we had a LOT of other boomers go out for football. Never missed a practice , was a human tackle dummy. Not ONE other 7th grader played a down on a 9-0 win team. Started every game but one cause of injury from grade 8 to 12. Never bitched or whined .If you weren’t good enough , you didn’t play. Life 👍

Ha ... sorry I edited my post after you quoted it but it's all the same.

I tend to believe the decline started earlier ... New Deal, Federal Reserve, 16th amendment ... the fed figured out how to give itself virtually unlimited access to cash and how to use it to fuck with people.
I just meant people becoming shitty in general

I missed the “ everyone wins a prize” deal 🤔 In the 7th grade we had a LOT of other boomers go out for football. Never missed a practice , was a human tackle dummy. Not ONE other 7th grader played a down on a 9-0 win team. Started every game but one cause of injury from grade 8 to 12. Never bitched or whined .If you weren’t good enough , you didn’t play. Life 👍
No, you misunderstand. The Boomers didn’t have the “everyone wins a prize” thing in THEIR younger lives.

The super competitive adult parent Boomers forced that into the school system of their KIDS, the Millennials.

Edit: I edited my post that you quoted to make it more clear.

Last edited: