• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

How so?

I didn’t start with the gen that preceded the Silent Gen as they weren’t on the chart. But IIRC the Greatest Gen parented the Boomers.
Gen x exists and their parents were boomers on average and were involved in getting and giving all the special treatment bs

Last edited:
Reactions: Earnhardt
Gen x exists and there parents were boomers on average
Not in my experience.

Also:
1726267801357.png

This is what I wrote:
  • Silent Gen raised Gen X
  • Boomers raised Millennials
  • Gen X raised Gen Z

Of course, speaking in generalities like I said in the first post.

Reactions: Shoreglide
You also skipped a whole generation
I don't know an X Y from a Zee. I know I am considered a boomer but for the most part I never gave a shit. I tried to steer my children in the right direction and know that shiny outside influences often led them in a direction conflicting our values. The idiot box and it's relatives are the most destructive influences. They just happen to have proliferated in the boomer time frame.

I think you don’t quite understand which generation raised whom.

View attachment 8500974

AFAIK, typically the generations skip like this:
  • Gen X raised Gen Z
I could be wrong, but that’s the assumption I’ve made for years. That’s how it works for my parents and me, and for me and my kids.

Perhaps there are some exceptions at the edges, but I don’t feel like calculating that right now.

But you are right about the decay and the “Me Generation” Boomers lol
Everyone forgets it’s by years, not just who your parents are. Plenty of boomers raised gen x kids, and gen x had millennial kids.

Paging dirty d!
If fat girls pics really upset people that much they are soft as a silk bag full of puppy bellies.

I watched a roach crawl out of a morbidly obese woman’s pussy folds at 3am on a medical call. A pot marked ass ain’t shit lol

Last edited:
AFAIK, typically the generations skip like this:
  • Gen X raised Gen Z
I could be wrong, but that’s the assumption I’ve made for years. That’s how it works for my parents and me, and for me and my kids.

Perhaps there are some exceptions at the edges, but I don’t feel like calculating that right now.
This is correct and misunderstood by most.
Ha ... sorry I edited my post after you quoted it but it's all the same.

I tend to believe the decline started earlier ... New Deal, Federal Reserve, 16th amendment ... the fed figured out how to give itself virtually unlimited access to cash and how to use it to fuck with people.
^^^This^^^ George Washington was totally against a Federal Reserve bank for this very reason. Despite the fact that his protege, Hamilton was a major proponent.
Everyone forgets it’s by years, not just who your parents are. Plenty of boomers raised gen x kids, and gen x had millennial kids.
See chart, which includes years:

1726269900352.png

also, rulzzz, which ya’all idiots are ignoring, so I assume you like looking at pictures of majorly obese hogs and cellulite. Hey, each to their own…

1726270038683.jpeg

This is correct and misunderstood by most.

^^^This^^^ George Washington was totally against a Federal Reserve bank for this very reason. Despite the fact that his protege, Hamilton was a major proponent.

See chart, which includes years:

View attachment 8501081

also, rulzzz, which ya’all idiots are ignoring, so I assume you like looking at pictures of majorly obese hogs and cellulite. Hey, each to their own…

View attachment 8501082
Yes and I understand math as well. Boomers still had plenty of gen x kids. A 19-20yo born in 46 would birth a gen x child

The early silent generation didn’t all wait to have kids till they were almost 40 either

Last edited:
didn’t all wait to have kids till they were almost 40 either

Dang is this still going on?

Has anybody mentioned the Fox Effect yet?

I dated a girl in high school with an uncle 4 years younger than her, wasn't entirely uncommon. Mawmaw and Pawpaw still squirting them out at the same time their own kids are having kids.

Recursive generations.

Yes and I understand math as well. Boomers still had plenty of gen x kids. A 19-20yo born in 46 would birth a gen x child

The early silent generation didn’t all wait to have kids till they were almost 40 either
Sure. No argument. Use your fringes example as your justification for a major generalization. Whatever, bro. 👍🏻😘

1726276203601.jpeg

If fat girl pics really upset people that much they are soft as a silk bag full of puppy bellies.

I watched a roach crawl out of a morbidly obese woman’s pussy folds at 3am on a medical call. A pot marked ass ain’t shit lol
And please tell us why you were looking at her pussy.............

Ok here’s the deal: boomers got everything they wanted. For the most part. But there are those who raised their kids right. Then there are those who didn’t. And we suffer the consequences because of those narcissists and spoiled assed brats.

It’s up to every generation to live correctly and raise children with morals and character. The TV was the start. The internet is a cancer. It will kill us if we don’t regulate it in our families lives.

What are WE doing to correct it? I have no love for LbJ or FDR, but they are dead. The boomers are headed that way and will be gone soon enough. But Today is what matters. Blame them all you want, but at the end of the day how the next generation is raised is the parents responsibility. Don’t blame others. Harden the fuck up and move out. Kids will cry but will be grateful later. Especially the boys. If you can’t do that then it’s on you and you alone. You are the problem, and quite frankly you suck as a parent. It’s never been any different. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t particularly like boomers, but they don’t deserve all the blame, we all have free will, and as my mother used to say “use the brain that God gave you”. She was a boomer and put up with no tomfoolery.

Let the old folks wander in antique stores for the memories for their youth. We all will do it. But if that is done instead of investing in the next generation with skills, hard work, the occasional discipline and actual logic instead of Tik Tok we are all screwed. And someone with more intent will conquer everything that was built because soft men lead this country down that road. Because soft parents showed their children the way to being conquered.

The mirror. It tells us who is responsible. Regardless of the generation. The 50s, 60s, 70s, or 80s ain’t coming back, no matter how much we want it. But the children can be raised with those family centric values.

Last edited:
What did it taste like?
Akmike used to be a mortician at the nursing home. He was working on 90 yr old ms Jones when he started hollering for his boss. Boss man came in and said what the hells wrong with you Mike. He said ms Jones had a jumbo shrimp in her pussy? His boss looked close And said, that’s no shrimp, that’s her clit dumbass. Mike looked around all confused and said boss , well it sure as hell tasted like shrimp👍