• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

lewd-gesture.gif

(and I wasn't referring to the Harris fakes)

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots and lash
HOLY...

Homemade 1:1 scale MBT combat simulator with pyrotechnics (LPG and air explosion) powered mechanisms. Gun recoil, noise and impact blasts are powered by a system that charges a cylinder with butane and air and detonating it whenever the main gun is fired in the game or the player gets hit by enemy fire. Tank 'driving' movement is simulated by an electric motor.

Agreed...sorta and not arguing here

IMHO, the decline started with A Lincoln. He ushered in the Fed over reach we are having (trying?) to undo now. Grant used his guv power to his political benefit. Then Wilson, FDR (holy fuck...), LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Bush's, Bammy...neither side has actually tried to undo any of that over reach.Yes, I left out some and skipped some...I am highlighting the ones I find most disagreeable.
16th, 17th, 19th, a flawed 22nd not limiting all terms
Creation of Fed Reserve
I am pretty sure the banks are who had JFK and his bro murdered.

If you go WAAAY back, there were just a few families that ruled Earth. Cousins married cousins, the Kings and Queens and Emperors and whatever were all inbreds. There were skirmishes and "wars" but rarely was there any real turf taken. The wars were fake (blood was real, people died), designed to distract the peasants and foster great national pride, all while razing the countryside to pad the Kings coffers.
Sure, exceptions...Vikings (but they eventually anted up and played in), the Crusades, Genghis Khan but there was a long game plan to keep those families in power and ruling most of the rest of the peasants. Primary exception being China and some other parts of the Orient. (I think there is a parallel there, though)

Columbus (or was it Lief?) fucked it up some because the US came around. The peasants were in charge. It took the globalists 4 score and 7 years to figure out how to destroy the Republic and it took them about 3 more score to seal the deal, these folks were openly and publicly executing world rulers and "influencers" that were not sticking to the narrative. They are more covert now but the murders are ongoing.

And here we are.

I'll not be surprised if I witness our 3rd Revolution. I only wish I were younger for that experience.
sort of related. i think there is a simple way to defang the deep state. not easy,safe or even easy to be gotten away with. 1) repeal the civil service act. then the bureaucrats can be straight up fired. next needs total firm control of wh.house and congress. simply remove budget funding for-a long list,easy to know which-of those departments,offices,bureaus. line item veto not needed. there would be no lines. plan would be a la elon. reduced fed employees by about 80%. initiate strict enforcement of 10th amend. a congress and pres with the balls likely impossible. the big problem would be enforcing "the law". federal LE is obviously a big part of the problem and i seriously doubt then willingness,ability or loyalty of the military. the deep state would definitely start a civil war in one of many ways available to them. supremes not a problem as no laws would really be broken. the states could do their own whatever thing,like the constitution intended. just a pipe dream,not happening.

Reactions: lash and Aftermath
Keep talkin about boomers and gen x, I have more
These folks are soft as Taco Bell shit, then again it’s the same folks who grew up thinking Faces of Death was real(it’s not, if you still believe that for some reason it’s just based on real accidents). I grew up with Rotten.com and was made to see fucked up shit while eating dinner at the station.

Last edited:
Exactly…what age group was in charge of the education system during that time period.

Not the greatest and not gen x…boomers

Their age had nothing to do with it.
(and it probably "started" the same time it did everywhere else in the world, it just too longer to spread here)

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and Skeet25
Two women are walking on a pedestrian bridge across a slow moving river.
Let's name them Gladys and Lois.
While walking across the the bridge, Gladys states..."Hey Lois, lets pee off the bridge like guys always do."
Lois says "That's not a good lady thing to do!"
Well, Gladys was feeling brave and had to pee anyway from all that box wine she drank, so she pulled down her pants and underwear to her ankles and plopped her ass over the railing.
Gladys then exclaimed to Lois "Hey!!, I'm gonna piss on this canoe down there!"
Lois looked over the rail and said "Gladys, that's your reflection!!!

The greatest generation…

You mean the ones who raised boomers and were in charge and held every decision making position the allowed the disaster from 1965 to 1980 happen under their watch.

Every generation is the same.

The old one says the new one had it easy.

And the new one says the old one messed it up.
1726346674381.jpeg