• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So go ahead and blame,
Anything that you want.
'Cause it all ends up the same,
When everything that you've been claiming is wrong.

Oh and don't you know that blame,
Is always never enough.
It just keeps you in the game,
Till you've only got yourself left to bluff.
1726346750279.jpeg

sort of related. i think there is a simple way to defang the deep state. not easy,safe or even easy to be gotten away with. 1) repeal the civil service act. then the bureaucrats can be straight up fired. next needs total firm control of wh.house and congress. simply remove budget funding for-a long list,easy to know which-of those departments,offices,bureaus. line item veto not needed. there would be no lines. plan would be a la elon. reduced fed employees by about 80%. initiate strict enforcement of 10th amend. a congress and pres with the balls likely impossible. the big problem would be enforcing "the law". federal LE is obviously a big part of the problem and i seriously doubt then willingness,ability or loyalty of the military. the deep state would definitely start a civil war in one of many ways available to them. supremes not a problem as no laws would really be broken. the states could do their own whatever thing,like the constitution intended. just a pipe dream,not happening.
1726346864391.jpeg

These folks are soft as Taco Bell shit, then again it’s the same folks who grew up thinking Faces of Death was real(it’s not, if you still believe that for some reason it’s just based on real accidents). I grew up with Rotten.com and was made to see fucked up shit while eating dinner at the station.
1726346976080.jpeg

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash