• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

My dream is to make them suffer.

My mom said I could be anything, so I became a problem.
1726387809758.gif

Last edited:
Are you comparing Lewis and Clark to illegal immigrants invading a civilized society?

Hadn't even thought about it in that way. But, since you brought it up.
Lewis and Clark went into a foreign land and ate dogs. I wonder what the natives in that land thought about the way these invaders acted.

Why don't you just come out and say it? You suck cocks in truck stop restrooms and vote for Kamala.

Good grief. After all the insults that you have read in the Bear Pit that's the best mashup you could conjure?
I'm disappointed.

1720177976863.jpeg

Yeah. Boomers raised Gen X (who did not GAF) [and still don't].

Gen X raised Gen Z "everyone gets a prize" in response.

Gen Z raised Millenials. We all know how that turned out...

I.E. Boomers are the root cause of societal decay...

Too bad X and Z didnt learn from our mistakes. My oldest grew up primarily with his alcoholic mom, my ex. Later in life he blamed his problems on her. I told him while she may be at fault, he was responsible for his life choices.

Taylor Swift's cringe endorsement of Cackles backfires SPECTACULARLY. Polls for Kamala actually dropping as netizens question whether TS was paid or coerced to do so...

IMG_6225_jpeg-3322435.JPG

True loyalty CANNOT be bought, idiots. Might as well pose for a photoshoot with a Bud Light and sitting on a Harley now, Taylor Swift. You just got your "Mulvaney Moment"...

🙄 this will change everything. 🙄