• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 1.40.31 PM.jpeg

My wife hit one doing 80mph on the highway… bitch came out of nowhere!

I was in the passenger seat and it hit on my side. Had to kick the door open. It pushed the front fender back into the door and jammed it. Did 28k worth of damage to her expedition!
I'm definitely an ace working on the second.

Last one was right after I got my new to me truck. Running down interstate around 70 in a crewcab dually with trailer loaded with a tractor. Damn doe stepped out and stopped middle of my lane. Locked up brakes and it didn't move. Foot to floor and hit the little bitch at speed. Ranch Hand bumper that came with truck more than paid for itself. About a mike later realized I hadn't seen deer pop up behind trailer. Pulled over, unhooked leg from steering linkage, brushed hair off tow hook and got rolling.

• Wow
Reactions: Stevo86
I'm definitely an ace working on the second.

Last one was right after I got my new to me truck. Running down interstate around 70 in a crewcab dually with trailer loaded with a tractor. Damn doe stepped out and stopped middle of my lane. Locked up brakes and it didn't move. Foot to floor and hit the little bitch at speed. Ranch Hand bumper that came with truck more than paid for itself. About a mike later realized I hadn't seen deer pop up behind trailer. Pulled over, unhooked leg from steering linkage, brushed hair off tow hook and got rolling.
I ran through an angus cow on a dark back road when I was 14-15 diving with my dad. Nearly shit, him too lol

I have bad luck

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Stevo86