• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

87604845.jpg

Live in North Louisiana or parts of Texas and this is a regular occurrence. Can’t remember all the times that I have dodged, or had deer dodge my vehicle when driving. (Only one more and I will be an ACE, actually hit the fifth one but managed to slow enough that neither the deer nor my vehicle were damaged.)
My wife hit one doing 80mph on the highway… bitch came out of nowhere!

I was in the passenger seat and it hit on my side. Had to kick the door open. It pushed the front fender back into the door and jammed it. Did 28k worth of damage to her expedition!

• Wow
Reactions: Terry Cross
Erwin Schrödinger - There’s a black cat in a dark room that may or may not still be alive. Until you turn on the light, the cat can be thought of as both alive and dead.

Universities - We need more grant money to study the existence of the black cat.

Haitians in Springfield - Mmmm…. burp.

BLM - The black cat was enslaved! Black cats are disenfranchised. If you are superstitious about black cats, you’re racist. We want reparations for ALL black cats.

Woke Corporate America - We need to hire and promote cats of all colors, genders and sizes. Except for white, unneutered cats. (unless they like show tunes)

Some of the high volume posters on this thread - Scour the internet for evidence so they can invoke Rule 34 as proof that the black cat does exist in the dark room.

The 12yr old in Bainbridge, GA lights the black cat on fire.

Waits for the mound of dirt holding the plastic green Army man to explode.

Live in North Louisiana or parts of Texas and this is a regular occurrence. Can’t remember all the times that I have dodged, or had deer dodge my vehicle when driving. (Only one more and I will be an ACE, actually hit the fifth one but managed to slow enough that neither the deer nor my vehicle were damaged.)
Had my arm hanging out the window driving 50-55 with my windows down one night. I randomly pulled my arm in and immediately a decent buck ran its antlers full speed into the door right where my arm was. Great timing

Then he hasn’t been paying attention for the last 10 years at least…..

God bless the men and women who have served this country!

Nothing but respect and admiration, but it’s time everybody opens their eyes to just how corrupt this government is!

Reactions: clcustom1911