Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1727461386685.png

Taurus judge with #8 does much better than that rat shit for pistols. Only job my judge has, and it’s damn good at it. View attachment 8511415
Considering the price/availability of .410 shells and rat shot these days I'll just stick with my usual method of dealing with them by chopping their heads off with a machete.
It's much more cost effective and every bit as efficient.

^I had a Sharkwerks 3.9 in my old GT3 - no longer into cars, but check this out if Boxsters/Caymans aren't too ghey.

Yep, once I get my truck sorted, that’s the next project… Some type of built motor for my Cayman R.

May be sacrilege to some to mess with a ‘collectible’ car, but this is a good platform to build off of.

Reactions: The D
^I had a Sharkwerks 3.9 in my old GT3 - no longer into cars, but check this out if Boxsters/Caymans aren't too ghey.

Yep, once I get my truck sorted, that’s the next project… Some type of built motor for my Cayman R.

May be sacrilege to some to mess with a ‘collectible’ car, but this is a good platform to build off of.
Pics, both of you! Please

In my head I have a sick-ass Cayman already built… Something like a lighter Cayman R that still looks like a boring regular Cayman but underneath it has all the gear of the GT4 RS Manthey car with all carbon fiber body panels