• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Cut that shit out! I make a ton of money replacing capacitors
Sooooo..............YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE service tech that showed up at my house and quoted my wife $350.00 for a $12.00 Start Cap that wasn't bad ?

Remember me telling you to Fuck Right Off and get off my Property ?

(True story.......all except the Dirty D part :ROFLMAO:)

Or, the ASSHOLE Plumber that quoted my wife $1,800.00 for just installation of a shower valve ? The same one that I installed for about $35.00 worth of parts ?

Last edited:
Sooooo..............YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE service tech that showed up at my house and quoted my wife $350.00 for a $12.00 Start Cap that wasn't bad ?

Or, the ASSHOLE Plumber that quoted my wife $1,800.00 for just installation of a shower valve ? The same one that I installed for about $35.00 worth of parts ?
Proud to be an Asshole!

Reactions: lash
IMG_5792.jpeg

Contacted two electricians for a quote to add an electric outlet in the garage a few feet from the panel. First quoted $900. Second was less than $200.

In my "city" the Chief of Police serves at the pleasure of the Mayor.

The problem might not be the Chief of Police.

As an additional note, the citizens - of the city - do not vote for the Chief of Police.
Then he should have resigned rather than enact an illegal order. I have this strange belief that police aren't supposed to knowingly abuse the law to strip citizens of their rights.