Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Didn't y'all have a good run of serial killers culling the herd?
That was Seattle/King county.

Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway. I used to go to Lake Samammish State Park when I was a kid. Bundy’s hunting grounds. Ridgeway trolled Pacific Highway South out by SeaTac airport.

Hell, I even went to school with George Russell and Martin Pang.

Image 27.jpg

worked in the same small hosp as 1 serial in tampa. had another mult. murderer same place as a patient. he was a mariel import. had 1 at another place that was found to be running from a murder warrant in NYC-he had multiple cuban kill tattooes.
people think big ERs have bizarre stuff. but not in comparison to really off the wall stuff is saw in small out of the way ones. have many stories on that.

Reactions: Barneybdb
That was Seattle/King county.

Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway. I used to go to Lake Samammish State Park when I was a kid. Bundy’s hunting grounds. Ridgeway trolled Pacific Highway South out by SeaTac airport.

Hell, I even went to school with George Russell and Martin Pang.
Must be something in the water up in the PNW.

worked in the same small hosp as 1 serial in tampa. had another mult. murderer same place as a patient. he was a mariel import. had 1 at another place that was found to be running from a murder warrant in NYC-he had multiple cuban kill tattooes.
people think big ERs have bizarre stuff. but not in comparison to really off the wall stuff is saw in small out of the way ones. have many stories on that.
I can't stand Grammar Nazi, but sometimes I feel like I deserve an award for making it through your word buffets!

It's all good.....I was raised in the midwest.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
A time traveling Camero? Looks newer than 1975.

I agree… looks like a ‘78-‘80 or so model to me. I had a ‘78 Z28, and it was the first year with the urethane front bumper as I recall. My brother had a ‘76 non-Z28 Camaro, and it still had the metal front bumper.

Not really. Not enough to tell for certain, but looks like a 75 Z28. Going off headlight bezel and the spoiler wrap in front of the wheel well.

…maybe a body kit? The ‘75s still had the overrider front bumpers, but yeah, it does look like a Z28, but I thought all the Camaros still had the goofy front bumper in 1975, including the Z28.

This is how I remember the 75s:

5161308-1975-chevrolet-camaro-z28-std.jpg

Probably just mis-remembering though; this pic keeps popping up too:

IMG_7001.jpeg

Edit: maybe a ‘76 Trans Am without the fender “vents” or shaker hood scoop? My uncle had a ‘76 TA with the 455 HO…the front end looked a lot like that.

Last edited:
No kidding. Ran an ER, FT Stockton. The shit that came across or running to the border was astounding. Having babies in the lobby, 13 rattle snake envenomations in 4 months, and 17 rabies cases. All one long summer. And ranch accidents that took two or three hours to reach a road.