Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

kec6p2qrgrtd1.jpeg

camAro .......no E....... if you can't spell it, your ability to call the manufacture date comes into question.
78 to 81 same front quarter panel; turn signal below the front quarter seam. 1970 - 1977 had a turn signal in the front quarter panel.
If it was a camaro it would be a 78 to 81.
NOW, due the pic showing 1975. A person could guess and say the car's a firebird.
BUT.... the seem on the quarter panel tells me, the dates off on the camera. Can't be a 75 of either car.

View attachment 8521377

View attachment 8521379

View attachment 8521380
View attachment 8521384
When you show a Pontiac to make a point about a Camaro, you've lost all credibility.

When you show a Pontiac to make a point about a Camaro, you've lost all credibility.
actually, the point that went over your head......
is that the firebird had the round headlight with square opening, in 1975, but the seam was wrong. Hence, it couldn't have been a firebird either.
reading comprehension.. you can do it.
hence, the date on the photograph was off.
all pictures properly labeled. try again

I know the horse is twitching only because we’re still kicking it, but this pic is still making my brain itch.

If this part circled is a blacked out front overrider that we just can’t see because of the crappy photo/lighting, I think it must be a ‘75 Firebird Trans Am with a different hood, and her leg is blocking the non-functional ‘vent’ on the fender:

IMG_7004.jpeg

The reflector and headlight shape is correct, but where’s the shaker hood scoop? It kinda-sorta looks like a low rise cowl induction hood. Also, that vertical ‘body’ line by her right hand (and the horizontal one under it) threw me off too…it may be just odd lighting on the seam between the front end and the fender, and the horizontal line may just be the light reflecting off that fender crease, but pretty sure it’s just a towel or magnetic pad under her ass though, so the paint wouldn’t get scratched by those fancy designer jeans! LoL

1975 Firebird Trans Am for reference:

1728583895670.jpeg

Or maybe it’s a Firebird Formula 400 with a TA front spoiler added on, and we just can’t see the dual hood scoops in that pic above. I actually liked this look better TBH:

1728584098661.jpeg

…or maybe it’s an early ‘76 model. It’s possible, maybe, that the ‘76 model was out in August of ‘75…can’t recall when GM was pushing the new model years out back then.

It looks like a ‘76 Firebird TA front end to me…no hood scoop though, so I don’t know for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: geek65
I know the horse is twitching only because we’re still kicking it, but this pic is still making my brain itch.

If this part circled is a blacked out front overrider that we just can’t see because of the crappy photo/lighting, I think it must be a ‘75 Firebird Trans Am with a different hood, and her leg is blocking the non-functional ‘vent’ on the fender:

View attachment 8521439

The reflector and headlight shape is correct, but where’s the shaker hood scoop? It kinda-sorta looks like a low rise cowl induction hood. Also, that vertical ‘body’ line by her right hand (and the horizontal one under it) threw me off too…it may be just odd lighting on the seam between the front end and the fender, and the horizontal line may just be the light reflecting off that fender crease, but pretty sure it’s just a towel or magnetic pad under her ass though, so the paint wouldn’t get scratched by those fancy designer jeans! LoL

View attachment 8521443

Or maybe it’s a Firebird Formula 400 with a TA front spoiler added on, and we just can’t see the dual hood scoops in that pic above. I actually liked this look better TBH:

View attachment 8521446

…or maybe it’s an early ‘76 model. It’s possible, maybe, that the ‘76 model was out in August of ‘75…can’t recall when GM was pushing the new model years out back then.

It looks like a ‘76 Firebird TA front end to me…no hood scoop though, so I don’t know for sure.
Calling @Dirty D

View attachment 8521439

View attachment 8521443

View attachment 8521446

Look at her ass, and the seam right above the turn signal.
Look at her right hand, it's resting on the end of the front quarter panel (see 78-81 quarter panel below pic)

look at the quarter panel seam in the original picture
your Firebird 75's are 1 piece quarter panel like the older Camaros Quarter panel.
pics.......
1975 Front Quarter NO seem, turn signal on the Quarter panel
1728593590173.png

Look at a later 78 - 81 Camaro Quarter panel - No turn signal on Quarter panel.

1728593555043.png

and..........
74 - 1981 Firebirds all had a 1 piece front quarter panel
1728593866879.png

might need to post the pic on NastyZ28.com

Attachments

• 1728593447257.png
    1728593447257.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: