Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, October 11 (25 gifs)
Stance yo!

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
1728613983270.jpeg

So....when did cameras in 1975 add the date of the photo to the negative? To be in color, that date stamp would have to be captured through the lens and onto the film (think of the wavelength of that color). My guess is it was a digital camera (with option to overlay date set to "on") with the date set wrong and the photographer and young lady were trying to recreate a "vintage" photo. The grainy-ness can be created/added by using a high ISO setting in a dark setting, like a garage...

Discuss.

View attachment 8521755

So....when did cameras in 1975 add the date of the photo to the negative? To be in color, that date stamp would have to be captured through the lens and onto the film (think of the wavelength of that color). My guess is it was a digital camera (with option to overlay date set to "on") with the date set wrong and the photographer and young lady were trying to recreate a "vintage" photo. The grainy-ness can be created/added by using a high ISO setting in a dark setting, like a garage...

Discuss.
Do a search, some cameras could do this then.

View attachment 8521755

Discuss.
From 1970: