Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Yeah same temp but more humid
And a fuck-ton more rain 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20241011_064455_Weather.jpg

Be careful man! One of my teams had a couple guys pop positive for HIV after spending time in Tanzania/Kenya/Zanzibar… just civilized enough to allow them to go out and party, just backwards enough to have no real medical screening process.

Good times.

On the other hand, I had some of the best Indian food in my life down in Dar es Salaam… Ex-pat Indian family’s restaurant. Fucking awesome!

Rules:

i-CwhzBxr.jpg
Yeah fuck all that. Only 1 pureblood central/eastern European 🇵🇱 woman is allowed to ride this ride. No jungle bunnies allowed.

20240505_134735.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, enough of this shit.
I just want to know when Cooper Cobra tires first came out?
Interweb sez 1987.

So can you all agree that the date stamp is bullshit and the pic is about the hot chick, not the car?
Dude the whole pic is bullshit. Even the chick that in it. It’s a newer than 75 pic that has been photoshopped. Same as the second one above.

View attachment 8521755

So....when did cameras in 1975 add the date of the photo to the negative? To be in color, that date stamp would have to be captured through the lens and onto the film (think of the wavelength of that color). My guess is it was a digital camera (with option to overlay date set to "on") with the date set wrong and the photographer and young lady were trying to recreate a "vintage" photo. The grainy-ness can be created/added by using a high ISO setting in a dark setting, like a garage...

Discuss.

Use the garage door opener to determine the decade.

Hardly anyone had openers, especially people with single car garages.

One thing I will point out though, the car actually fits within the length of the garage with room to spare and the door closed