Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I have a 4x8' section. It's amazing for organizing shit.

Yeah, once I figured out how easy it was to organize shit with this system, I went a little crazy with it in the attached garage; about 1/2 way finished with one wall in this pic:

63364944139__E9D522FA-D97B-47B9-A491-CD0A5C458129-X4.jpg

…and I put quite a bit over the cabinets/work surfaces along the back wall too:

IMG_7005.jpeg

I didn’t really believe it when I read the load bearing strength numbers, and thought I was gonna have to wall mount the racks, or step up to the aluminum slatwall, but the plastic stuff works fantastic to hang my tire storage off of too…I have two of these 4’ racks for track tires. Again, this was when we were just moving in, and was a work in progress:

i-D67MxCs.jpg

Don’t have any pics of it, but also have a couple levels/rows of it over my wooden reloading bench with a few rows of rail wall storage racks from Inline Fabrication bolted directly to the wall studs just above the slatwall. You can see some of it in the pic above. There’s another 8’x8’ section to the right side of that bench too; basically covered almost all of the blank surfaces of the 3 non-garage door walls in the attached garage.

It cost more than I wanted to spend, but saved a ton by installing it all myself, and the storage options now make it completely worth it.

Garage organization…and a clean, organized garage is clearly very motivating to me! LoL

Speaking of this, I'm on my way to somewhere in Africa for work. Should be a nice change from the middle east.
Be careful man! One of my teams had a couple guys pop positive for HIV after spending time in Tanzania/Kenya/Zanzibar… just civilized enough to allow them to go out and party, just backwards enough to have no real medical screening process.

Good times.

On the other hand, I had some of the best Indian food in my life down in Dar es Salaam… Ex-pat Indian family’s restaurant. Fucking awesome!

Rules:

i-CwhzBxr.jpg

Be careful man! One of my teams had a couple guys pop positive for HIV after spending time in Tanzania/Kenya/Zanzibar… just civilized enough to allow them to go out and party, just backwards enough to have no real medical screening process.

Good times.

On the other hand, I had some of the best Indian food in my life down in Dar es Salaam… Ex-pat Indian family’s restaurant. Fucking awesome!

Rules:

i-CwhzBxr.jpg
If you’re going around fucking people there I think you should expect something