• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Wasn't WaB's supposed to be on Memorial Day ?.........

9e385aec09269690f9b48d6aa2bddcba8f4ded815778831d010e8186a99b5a37.jpg

(Lifted from comments section @ Breitbart. Too good to pass up.)

Stay on your meds and listen to your doctor (unless he's in on the gig.....). BTW, how's your shoulder ?

Ok, if you say so. :ROFLMAO:

p12434174_b_v8_aa.jpg

The ole shoulder is doing fairly well thank you. Got into a little tussle bout a week or so ago and the tip of the shoulder and the collarbone/plate took a hit. Was sore as fuck for a few days but it's doing fairly well I think. The whack to the collarbone literally watered my eyes. The guy is still here. He apologized the next day after cooling off. :cool:

Remembering my friend and mentor John G Gertsch. Tiger Force, 1/327, 101st Airborne Div, 1968/69. A Shau Valley. The top photo was taken immediately after a hurricane let up enough to allow us out of our hasty positions. We were deep in the forests west of Veghel, on the eastern slopes of the A shau. The group photo was earlier when we were closer to Veghel, in forest that had been badly defoliated. John was awarded the MOH posthumously, for actions in 1969.
JohnJungle.jpg
tigers68.jpg

Guy with fingers: Dwight Lane, MI, Behind him, TJ McGinley, CO, IN front of Dwight, Roberto Campos, MI, IN front of tree: John G Gertsch, PA, boonie hat, in front of tree: Myself, team medic, Boonie hat and glasses, Lew Legat, WA,
In front, Red Hair: Larry Goethe, Not sure what state, Beret: Jeff Paige, later went to LRRPS, Wink: Woody Riddle, Tiger Tooth and NVA belt: Phil Blevins (Zeke) OK, Beret and jacket: Ray Wynn. Close to camera in glasses, the only guy I have not made contact with, Chris Elledge. All except John made it home. All were decorated, all were double bad-asses, and all were the most humble men you would ever meet.

Last edited:

p12434174_b_v8_aa.jpg

The ole shoulder is doing fairly well thank you. Got into a little tussle bout a week or so ago and the tip of the shoulder and the collarbone/plate took a hit. Was sore as fuck for a few days but it's doing fairly well I think. The whack to the collarbone literally watered my eyes. The guy is still here. He apologized the next day after cooling off. :cool:

Now (Brown) Cows ?........

Good to hear you're healing. "Glad" the guest apologized.......bet you felt so much better ;)

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
I hate to be a dick, but as political as all the non-valor, meritorious medals and ribbons are; the valor awards are just as political, and who puts it in/who witnessed it are even more important.

I don’t believe valor medals get awarded for no reason, but I know for a fact that guys do all sorts of crazy brave and selfless things that are never even reported, much less out in for a commendation. Every recipient wears it for a thousand guys who were never recognized.
IIRC Dakota Meyer said that he didn’t deserve his MoH but that EVERY guy in his squad did.

yeah....im sure she really had to twist your arm for that one...

"honey can you go to home depot and get me some pipe for a stripper pole?"

maxresdefault.jpg
Not so much the pole, as I'm betting he's got quite the "lights and sound" system. Not to mention the 'webcam' for the 'secondary income' type of setup. He'll probably have the mortgage paid off in 3 months, eh?

If I have to, I'll throw my hat in the ring to be your business manager. I'll bite the bullet, I guess.

:D

See, I too can step up when a brother is down, and in need. I don't need 'much' in the form of remuneration.... not much at all. For my troubles.

Such a burden.... HA

Forgot to add: Looks like I'm in the market for a new hat. One with a big feather. Where're ya'll gettin' yours from? Hook a brother up, eh? :D

p12434174_b_v8_aa.jpg

homeboy still likes to rumble, awesome

Reactions: 1J04
I’m not sure what the ELR guys are up to?View attachment 6908148

Looks like the guys in Ballistic calculator are talking Firmware and Release....

Damn... I feel like I need to emit Beavis and Butthead laughter....

Firmware.... heh hehe hhehe huh huh

Great catch! LOL of the day!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: abizdafuzz