• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hot-Girls-Who-Lift-Pics14.jpg

I remember my grandfather talking about a woman one time saying, "Her ass is so big it when she walks away it looks like to pigs fighting in a gunny sack."

View attachment 6968010
"If I wanted shit out of you, I'd squeeze your head." It is the duct tape of insults. You can use it anywhere, anytime to shut someone's hole.

View attachment 6967811

Guess this proves he'es a 'Wet!

People escape a state applying government tyranny to the citizens. They move to a state with freedom, and vote the way they voted where they escaped. The very definition of insanity. The mother fuckers are trying to ruin the great state of Texas. The margin between O'Rourke and Cruz was way too close.

We will see the head bobbing dumbass, on a national level again. He is a vanilla Obama.

If I wanted any shit out of you I'd squeeze your head.
If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart.
I stuck up for you the other day. Someone said you stink. I said like shit he does!
I probably saved you life yesterday. Shot a shit eating dog out in the field. Looked like it was heading your way.

Last edited:
Couple of my dad's favorites

That boy has alot of good work in him cause nobody's ever got any out of him.

When someone sighed and said "well", he'd say that's a deep thought for a shallow mind.

The only thing keeping you getting paid what your worth is the minimum wage law.

More fucked up the Ray Charles tackle box
To dumb to pour piss outa a boot if the instructions were on the heel
Hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire
To cheap to pay a dollar to see a piss ant eat a bale of hay
Couldn't pull a hot whore of a slick stool
Tighter than a bull ass in fly season
Where's your buccaneers?.. Right here were's your buckin' eyes?
Like a cow pissin' on a flat rock
Fartin' in the tub and barking at the bubbles

I wish I could remember all my old man had.

R

Last edited:
Hmmm,....those recent pics look a little like Russian brides. All very attractive none the less.

Reactions: sjstill