Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1717202174133.png

Tell us more about your trip to Thailand?
Which time? LoL

Funny story, one time after an airdrop exercise we were crew resting in Pataya Beach, and all three crews wound up at the carousel bar. For those who haven’t been, the bar is a set up like a couple merry-go-rounds, and the basic premise is that you play the bar girls at various games for drinks…connect 4, Jenga, checkers, etc. If you win, you get a ”free” drink, if they win, you have to buy them a ridiculously overpriced drink (still only like $5, LOL).

I was on a roll, and was kicking ass playing Jenga, and finally the mama-san comes over and says, you no play no more, you take girl! Cool, right?

She sat down next to us and I told her, hey, nothing’s gonna happen, not enough condoms in the world to protect you from the shit you can catch over there. But I told her she could help translate for us when we go shopping.

A while later, a different chick comes up to us and was asking if we had a girlfriend in Thailand; obviously a hooker, and very aggressive with her sales pitch. This chick was easily the most attractive girl I’d seen there…by far. The hooker finally got the message that we weren’t interested and left, and our new “translator” bar girl looks at me and says “You make good decision, you no want her, she have banana.”

I must have been drunker than I thought, because I truly couldn’t comprehend what she was saying, so I responded with my most eloquent:

”Huh?”

So our new translator grabbed me by the crotch hard enough to pull me off my barstool, gave it a good shake in front of everyone and said ”Banana! She have banana!”

I turned and looked, and sure enough, the ‘chick’ had a scarf around ‘her’ neck…but otherwise looked like just another hot chick…well, hooker anyway.

We all got a good laugh at that dodged bullet…someone would have had their own personal version of The Crying Game! 😂🤣🤮

—-

And admittedly the chicks I’ve personally seen who have clits bigger than that dude’s dick were body buiders, and likely pretty jacked on steroids.

Still, I like the idea someone posted…I’m gonna have that blown up to poster size and post it over the headboard in our bedroom to remind my wife just how good she has it! 🤣

Red Friday rules:

i-8Z4jwpM.jpg

Last edited:
I wish this rumor would die.
I don't know about Ali Al Saleem, but I was in the UAE port of Jebel Ali in '94, and there about ten huge tents (in tatters and abandoned) with American fast food signs that were still there. I figured it was some MWR relic of desert storm. Wasn't there for a bucket of KFC, but it sure looked like someone was...