• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

my body

FB_IMG_1626826260796.jpg

Now that I have your attention. There are many reasons to terminate a pregnancy. Some perhaps more legitimate than others. The following explains it much better than I. Quoted from an ultrasound technician.

1632332937883.png

Comparing a woman's access to a medical abortion and taking a vaccine is comparing apples to oranges. Now if you want to compare dropping your trousers and taking a shit in the middle of a crowded stadium vs using the porta john, restroom etc. to taking or not taking the vaccine your a little closer to reality. At its basic level, your decision to take a shit in a crowded place (your body your choice) doesn't just effect you. It effects those in your immediate area and those that may come in contact with you and the shit you left behind.

agree with Frederick 77 100%. 1st trimester should be totally at the decision of the woman (or girl) involved. 3rd should probably have some 2nd party involvement,but what kind? tough question for a libertarian to answer. 2nd tri is the tough call. the issue of recent increase in fetal survivabilty is mostly BS. neonatal ICUs do some good work at times,but they tend to be even more insane than adult units,spending millions on keeping "every piece of tissue that comes out between someone's legs alive". that is a quote from one and agreement of several experienced ex NICU nurses that i have known. so,what to do in 2nd tri? i am FS not smart,educated or wise enough to make that call. we see how going along with the "experts" has worked out for dealing with covid. most anti abortion radicals i know object on religious or secular value of life positions. NONE of them have any adopted unwanted children nor plans to acquire any. to me the whole anti abortion issue becomes one of 3rd party (government/church) control.

View attachment 7708116

Now that I have your attention. There are many reasons to terminate a pregnancy. Some perhaps more legitimate than others. The following explains it much better than I. Quoted from an ultrasound technician.

View attachment 7708118
Comparing a woman's access to a medical abortion and taking a vaccine is comparing apples to oranges. Now if you want to compare dropping your trousers and taking a shit in the middle of a crowded stadium vs using the porta john, restroom etc. to taking or not taking the vaccine your a little closer to reality. At its basic level, your decision to take a shit in a crowded place (your body your choice) doesn't just effect you. It effects those in your immediate area and those that may come in contact with you and the shit you left behind.
Convoluted statement.
Most of the list are extremely rare pregnancy causes and problems.
Others are excuses of responsibility.
Also as mentioned before your post.
A baby needs around the clock care for at least the first two years after their birth.
Does that make them less of a human?
Fetus, the word, is a placation of the truth.
A rose by any other name is still a rose.
Removal of human value can be witnessed first hand everyday in 3rd world countries.

R

It effects those in your immediate area and those that may come in contact with you and the shit you left behind.

There is a vaccine available.

certainly there can be impact from abortion, for instance, the father may object (and there is no vaccine for that).

Is there a deeper societal impact with "normalization" of at-will abortions? Idk, to stop and think about it, I'd say probably...

Do agree with you though that "normalized" abortion has made it way safer to have an abortion.

Last edited:
Abortion is funding the democratic party thats why they fight tooth and nail to preserve the right to kill babies for those campaign dollars. America is a very nasty place when you look past the flag waving and apple pie. Every society has eventually collapse in history its a normal cycle, I believe we have peaked and are on the downside of ours.
It is primarily to appeal to the female vote. You know, the gentler sex.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
View attachment 7708116

View attachment 7708118

Since no jurisdiction in the country offers the death penalty for those who actually commit rape or incest, how does it make sense to kill an innocent third party to the crime?

Why stop at the baby, should a rape victim be able to kill a co-worker who wears the same cologne as her attacker? Scent is often the deepest psychological trigger.

They seem to be living and breathing well enough to fill out the forms... all on their own without the aid of machines or anything in most cases.
Without aid? That's the whole point of being a freeloading bum.
Sometimes they don't even have to fill out forms, the check just came in the mail. Trump lowered the Poverty rate with stimulus checks far more than any Democratic President since Johnson. An incredible feat.
I think the record employment played a bigger part.
BTW-Did you see the potato's unemployment numbers today?